Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: From NFL Now: The belief is that #Ravens QB Lamar Jackson suffered just a mild knee sprain, but the tests continue to be

I agree. It sucks, but this team is completely dependent on Stanley. When he plays, they look good, when he doesnt, they looks significantly worse. His pass pro is ridiculously good and his average run blocking is all this team needs to have a consistent running attack.

Re: From NFL Now: The belief is that #Ravens QB Lamar Jackson suffered just a mild knee sprain, but the tests continue to be

Quote Originally Posted by KidRock20 View Post
    I agree. It sucks, but this team is completely dependent on Stanley. When he plays, they look good, when he doesnt, they looks significantly worse. His pass pro is ridiculously good and his average run blocking is all this team needs to have a consistent running attack.
    It’s not just average…. Maybe it’s average from a straight up hat to hat power sense, but that man moves like not LT should and gets to the second level and connects on pulls like LT’s aren’t normally able to…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very true. His ability to connect in the second level adds another level to the run game, even if its on the trail side of the play.

I do think his "hat on hat" run blocking is still average, which isn't bad.