Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: From NFL Now: The belief is that #Ravens QB Lamar Jackson suffered just a mild knee sprain, but the tests continue to be

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    I’m telling you the slurping of Jackson is mind boggling. Haven’t been able to beat the Steelers with Jackson out their the past three times either. It’s not like the Ravens were not plays away from beating the Packers and eventual super bowl champions Rams last year with Huntley and a dismantled team. Jackson is not the teams saving grace. Is this team better with a healthy Lamar? Yes! Came we win without Lamar? Also yes! It’s nots black and white people.

NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT AS USUAL for you to try and stir trouble.

Nothing you posted is real.

This team has won just 2 games without Lamar Jackson since he took over at QB and 1 was just two days ago.

Common sense is not hard, but yet you seem to struggle like Roman trying call a proper WR route

Re: From NFL Now: The belief is that #Ravens QB Lamar Jackson suffered just a mild knee sprain, but the tests continue to be

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT AS USUAL for you to try and stir trouble.

Nothing you posted is real.

This team has won just 2 games without Lamar Jackson since he took over at QB and 1 was just two days ago.

Common sense is not hard, but yet you seem to struggle like Roman trying call a proper WR route
    And the victory two days ago required a last minute drive to win a game 10-9 at home over the worst offense in the NFL. Not exactly something to get excited over.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    And the victory two days ago required a last minute drive to win a game 10-9 at home over the worst offense in the NFL. Not exactly something to get excited over.
    Man I love my Ravens but DAMN we have some either very dumb or very uninformed fans. lol

The Huntley drive also had 2 big penalties to help out about 25-30 yards what ever it was. Folks seem to forget that happened on that drive.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Man I love my Ravens but DAMN we have some either very dumb or very uninformed fans. lol

The Huntley drive also had 2 big penalties to help out about 25-30 yards what ever it was. Folks seem to forget that happened on that drive.
    I thought at least one of those penalties was questionable too, but I won't complain since Ravens have been on the receiving end of bad calls in the past. The Ravens are going to have their work cut out for them this weekend at Pittsburgh if there aren't any adjustments made to help out Huntley.

I guarantee if Stanley plays this week, the offense will look a lot better.

I thought at least one of those penalties was questionable too
    That’s hilarious. First, Andrews takes a blatant helmet-to-helmet shot, then gets mugged on a pass route. WTF were you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    That’s hilarious. First, Andrews takes a blatant helmet-to-helmet shot, then gets mugged on a pass route. WTF were you watching?
    I was talking about the pass interference call and it was a penalty, but I've seen plenty of times where the referee doesn't call it.

https://youtu.be/CPQMeeT8Ku4?t=59

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan55 View Post
    Is he practicing yet? I agree with you. The few games we had Stanley back our run game began to show signs of life, then Stanley goes down, he takes the run game with him. GRO's offense is completely non-functional without Stanley.

9. Re: From NFL Now: The belief is that #Ravens QB Lamar Jackson suffered just a mild knee sprain, but the tests continue to be

Let's hope there's no chance of a drizzle this Sunday
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

#facts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was talking about the pass interference call and it was a penalty, but I've seen plenty of times where the referee doesn't call it.

https://youtu.be/CPQMeeT8Ku4?t=59
    LOL, they could have called interference AND holding.

Blog Entries

Til that thug TJ Whut breaks his leg while the zebras are looking the other way. That sonofabitch has the criminal intent of Whines Hard with a fuckton more muscle behind it.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!