Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 32333435 LastLast

Re: If I'm Lamar....

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Sounds Lamar is literally not healthy and it all depends on his knee https://twitter.com/patmcafeeshow/st...tNUZ2BMLk9ZGKA

How much does the team want to put a 40% Lamar out there? The Bengals would love to injure him. Im starting to think its not worth putting Lamar out there and risk re-injury.
    If he's 70-80%, then just run the Anthony Brown offense with him. No QB runs. No read option game. It sucks but we can still clearly beat Bungles judging from this season's two contests.

Just let him be exclusively a pocket passer. Despite the haters who doubt his passing prowess, I'd bet we still win.
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

If Lamar Jackson is healthy he will be out there. You guys have been wrong about every player youve accused of having some alterior motive other than being still injured. Wolfe, Stanley, Lamar Im sure there are more but its all bs.

If you pay attetion to Lamar Jackson at all one thing is clear he keeps it rock solid 100 real with his people, he's got an inner circle and that includes some teammates. To say he's going to let all his guys thats hes come up with and been through so much with go this fight alone SMH. It doesnt matter what Mom, lawyers, whomever is telling him, if Lamar Jackson is healthy he's playing.

If his knee is still jacked and from all reports Harbs undersold the severity. Well, the price to put his entire future on the line was 300/5 or whatever and the Ravens chose not to pay it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jam31 View Post
    If he's 70-80%, then just run the Anthony Brown offense with him. No QB runs. No read option game. It sucks but we can still clearly beat Bungles judging from this season's two contests.

Just let him be exclusively a pocket passer. Despite the haters who doubt his passing prowess, I'd bet we still win.
    I don't trust Roman to do that. He can't help himself.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I don't trust Roman to do that. He can't help himself.
    No doubt. Yeah I forgot the caveat: let Tee Martin (or anyone else) call plays
    "Did Ed Reed get the respect that he deserves? No he did not...Am I gonna get it? Probably won't. Hopefully he do. If I don't, then, hey, man, I'm alright with me." - Ed Reed

Blog Entries

If he was still dealing with swelling as of last week, I don't see how he can play. He can't play with a brace, because they can't scheme an effective passing offense that would allow him to simply stand in the pocket and do damage throwing the ball. They need him to be Superman and he can't be that rocking a brace.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Just hilarious how many flaws the Lamar backers expose with Lamar, without them knowing it.

Ex: "He can't play with a brace because they can't scheme an effecting passing offense..."

Translation: Lamar is not smart enough to sit down with Greg Roman and tell him the type of plays he can run when he is not fully healthy.

Terpsfan: "I don't trust Greg Roman to just call basic passing plays"

Translation: Lamar still after five years cannot call his own plays, cannot make audibles, cannot scheme with the coaches earlier in the week.

I know you guys don't exactly ooze nuance, but after a few years this should be a group effort between playcaller/head coach/and lead QB about gameplans and what to expect going in. How you are framing it is Lamar just shows up on gameday executes the plays that Roman calls, and it's all the Raven's coaching staff fault when it fails. But this illustrates exactly the problem, after five years Lamar is not smart enough/doesn't work hard enough to work on Tuesday or Wednesday game planning with the coaches for the next week. He is all reaction and no anticipation.

Now please blame those things on the crap wide receivers.

05:18

Luke Jones
    @BaltimoreLuke
    ·
    3h
    Harbaugh on Lamar Jackson: "He’s been working super hard. He’s out there again today. I don’t watch the workouts with the trainers -- it's with the trainers. Hopefully, it’s progressing to the point where he can get to practice at some time soon." #Ravens
    Last edited by ShadeRaven; 01-09-2023 at 08:56 PM.
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    If he was still dealing with swelling as of last week, I don't see how he can play. He can't play with a brace, because they can't scheme an effective passing offense that would allow him to simply stand in the pocket and do damage throwing the ball. They need him to be Superman and he can't be that rocking a brace.
    He has to play. If he only has a pcl injury, and he doesn't play, he needs to go play somewhere else. You can't sit out in the playoffs

9. Re: If I'm Lamar....

I don't really care if Lamar is 100% or not. As long as he can physically go out there and play with a brace, he needs to play in the playoffs. If not it tells me he's either too soft or doesn't care enough, and neither are good qualities in your franchise QB.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post
    I don't really care if Lamar is 100% or not. As long as he can physically go out there and play with a brace, he needs to play in the playoffs. If not it tells me he's either too soft or doesn't care enough, and neither are good qualities in your franchise QB.
    He doesn't need to be 100%. He needs to be mobile enough in the pocket to not be a statue and to protect himself. He doesn't need to be run like he's 100%.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

If he’s as great a passer as some here claim, Lamar should be playing. Wear a brace, sit in the pocket and pass, and let the RBs do the running.

Quote Originally Posted by YorkRavensFan View Post
    If he’s as great a passer as some here claim, Lamar should be playing. Wear a brace, sit in the pocket and pass, and let the RBs do the running.
    Cause our WRs and Greg Roman amazing passing scheme gon bring it home for us.