Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: Predict the last 5 games

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    Hard to see more than 2 wins if Lamar is out any amount of time. Pray they just let him heal so we have a 100% Lamar for when the games truly matters. And it looks like week 18 is going to be huge with the way the Bengals are playing.

Even a 80% Lamar is not worth it at this point. We need him back to 100% and playing lights out to have a chance. Hopefully they just allow him to get to 100% by healing for a couple weeks.
    Knee, thigh, elbow injuries the last 3 weeks. No way he'll be 100% until the offseason.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Re: Predict the last 5 games

Depends on if Lamar is playing or not.

Blog Entries

Even with Lamar healthy it's hard for me to see anything more than 3 wins given how badly the offense has been trending. Without him? 1-4.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

A lot depends on Lamar's health. The health of Stanley and Dobbins will be a factor as well.

But with the Bengals beating tough competition, while we're having trouble with bottom feeders, I don't see how we can win the division. Realistically, I see 3 wins and a wild card spot in our future.

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    I have us losing this week bc of the uncertainty at QB.

Totally makes sense but not much about this middle of this season has made a lot of sense. For some unknown reason I think we have a better chance of beating them this week with Huntley in as QB. Just seems like a game where Lamar would get his head beat in and turnovers might follow. I feel like Tyler can handle the pressure better right now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePill View Post
    Totally makes sense but not much about this middle of this season has made a lot of sense. For some unknown reason I think we have a better chance of beating them this week with Huntley in as QB. Just seems like a game where Lamar would get his head beat in and turnovers might follow. I feel like Tyler can handle the pressure better right now.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Split with Pitt. W against Atlanta. L's everywhere else.

10-7.

Assuming Dolphins/Bills gets the first wild card. There will be 2 spots left for the likes of the Ravens, Jets, Patriots, and Chargers. We effectively have a 2-game lead on the Jets (H2H tiebreaker) and Chargers as well as a 3-game lead on the Pats (H2H tiebreaker).

Those early season wins against the Pats and Jets are very beneficial right now. Those two teams have very tough remaining schedules within their division too.
    Last edited by DeltaRaven; 12-05-2022 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    Knee, thigh, elbow injuries the last 3 weeks. No way he'll be 100% until the offseason.

Well at least allow him to get as close as he can. We aren’t winning many playoff games with the way the O has been playing the past two months.

If we can manage these next couple games, allow him to heal and come back for the last couple games and playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Even with Lamar healthy it's hard for me to see anything more than 3 wins given how badly the offense has been trending. Without him? 1-4.

This is also how I see it. I also have a hard time seeing Cinci winning less than 3 out of 5 of their final games, with 2 wins being the absolute floor. The final match up with Cinci will either be for the division, or Cinci will already have it wrapped up while we are playing for a wild card spot.

We're gonna win them all and I'm gonna drink a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePill View Post
    Same but I think we win at Pitt, lose at home vs Pitt. Not sure why but...
    It's def a familiar trend!

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

@ PIT (5-7) coin flip
    @ CLE (5-7) W (only because Watson still looks bad, otherwise it's a L)
    vs. ATL (5-8) W (Tucker)
    vs. PIT (5-7) L
    @ CIN (8-4) L

Every game is a heart attack

Finishing 10-7 or 11-6

Could easily be zero more wins. I'm coming to the conclusion that Lamar's done for the year.