Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Tyler Huntley Appreciation Thread

SNOOOOOP!
    Let HUNTLEY HUNT!

He may not be superman, but he is accurate and can run when needed!

Wrap some of the mesh point running game around him like the fake to Duvernay, where Huntley scored!

Take a few deep shots even if they don't hit to keep the D honest! At least Huntley will put air under the ball and give D Jax a chance!

Huntley came into a MASH unit last year... Give him Gus and Dobbins, spread teams out and run a Philadelphia or San Fran scheme and HE CAN WIN!

Huntley is a terrific backup. He can run the same system and plays solid enough to give you a chance to win. No, the Ravens shouldn't let Lamar walk to go with him...he's not the same kind of player...but he is a very valuable backup. And one hell of a competitor that never backs down.

We were one play from getting rid of jsmoove for the rest of the year and Snoop had to go buck wild....

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Tyler Huntley Appreciation Thread

I mentioned this yesterday but RedZone picks one drive per Sunday for their drive of the day. They actually picked Huntley's TD drive

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Huntley certainly does not have the same arm strength as Lamar, nor does he run at the same level as Lamar, but at the same time, he does certain things better that Lamar struggles with. He is more willing to take what the defense gives him and because his footwork is very precise and his throwing mechanics crisp and compact, he can make those 3 and 5 step drops and get the ball out to the open man quickly when the OL is falling apart. He is a better short to intermediate passer. Lamar is a better intermediate to deep passer. Yes, they have similar skill sets but at the same time, they are actually quite different.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    I feel bad for Huntley, because he played about as good you can expect from him and the offense only scored 10 points.
    Exactly. Just shows you how much Lamar has to carry this offense each week man.

Quote Originally Posted by webbrick2007 View Post
    Well I don't know about arm strength as Lamar makes so many off balance throws it's hard to evaluate... however it is definitely true that Huntley is way more accurate than Lamar.
    Don't know if it's way more accurate but I think accuracy leans his way. It's not about 💪 that's for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by YorkRavensFan View Post
    Huntley certainly does not have the same arm strength as Lamar, nor does he run at the same level as Lamar, but at the same time, he does certain things better that Lamar struggles with. He is more willing to take what the defense gives him and because his footwork is very precise and his throwing mechanics crisp and compact, he can make those 3 and 5 step drops and get the ball out to the open man quickly when the OL is falling apart. He is a better short to intermediate passer. Lamar is a better intermediate to deep passer. Yes, they have similar skill sets but at the same time, they are actually quite different.
    Haven't really seen Huntley throw deep but you think Lamar throws an accurate deep ball?

Call it conjecture but I thought that when he entered the game we were going to win the game. I told my son we're going to win. I knew that Tyler would play his brains out in order to secure a win. Last year he had no one on the field to help him with all the injuries on both sides of the ball. This year he has a little more help. I think our chances are good with Huntley this year. At the same time I hope Lamar recovers quickly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YorkRavensFan View Post
    agreed with the assessment. I think that is why they pull Ricard out and add a slot receiver option for another quick throw target

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I mentioned this yesterday but RedZone picks one drive per Sunday for their drive of the day. They actually picked Huntley's TD drive

Actually? How condescending!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    agreed with the assessment. I think that is why they pull Ricard out and add a slot receiver option for another quick throw target
    Pretty much consistent with what a lot of us have been saying. Posters

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans