Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: How will the city of Baltimore react when Lamar is traded in the off-season for draft picks?

Does Lamar even want to be here anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: How will the city of Baltimore react when Lamar is traded in the off-season for draft picks?

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Does Lamar even want to be here anymore?

I'm sure the fully guaranteed contract he asked for will make him want to be here. But he doesn't seem to have much loyalty beyond getting the absolute amount of money he can from us.

I have a feeling the Lamar vs FO unhappiness goes both ways and they are moving towards an amicable break up. I can't see the point in playing Lamar under the tag.

Also, players come and go, and what Baltimore has seen of Lamar is a far cry from 2019 (irrespective of who is to blame)

And for those who are looking at the Bengals for example as the way to do it, lets burn the fucking house down. Send GRo to Stanford, move Harbaugh upstairs AND trade Lamar to Houston or whatever. 1st overall and another top 15 pick in 2023 + a 1st in 2024.

They get to see what a full rebuild looks like and we all get to see if Lamar is it outside Baltimore and the Axis of Evil that is Bisciotti/EDC/Harbs&Gro.
    It ain't pretty, but it's us.
    AND I'M HERE FOR IT ALL, BABY.

We were getting healthier...

Lamar has looked miserable on game day for the past two years. Remember smiling, joking, sunglasses wearing Lamar?? Those days are gone. Lamar is a great talent but maybe the best long term solution for everyone is trading Lamar for players/picks.

Then let's see what Lamar can do on a different team and what the Ravens look like without him.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    How will the locker room react? I doubt Bateman would want to stay. He might not be the only one
    We could draft a better receiver that will stay healthy with one of the nine picks we will get for Lamar. The first call id make is Detroit, try to get 3 1sts 3 2nds and 3 3rds out of him. Sign Roquan long term and use the picks to rebuild. Draft the best tackle and CB you can this year and next year target qb.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    How will the locker room react? I doubt Bateman would want to stay. He might not be the only one
    I doubt Bateman would care who the quarterback is. It’s not like he’s ever on the field with them. Dude can’t stay healthy.

Its a pipe dream to think any team is giving up that much for Lamar, after all they are seeing the same thing we are from him, hell he was outplayed by a undrafted qb yesterday, Lamar put up an amazing 17 yards in the first qrter lol. The Ravens will give him the non exclusive tag and hope some desperate signs him

8. Re: How will the city of Baltimore react when Lamar is traded in the off-season for draft picks?

IF we have to tag and trade, there's no way we'd get the amount of picks some posters are dreaming of. Not happening. Dream on, it's your fantasy. Regardless, I still maintain he doesn't play for us next year. The die has been cast. He's a goner. Not what I personally want to see, just what I predict, that's all. Having said that, I do feel it's the best way forward, for all parties. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhain View Post
    I have a feeling the Lamar vs FO unhappiness goes both ways and they are moving towards an amicable break up. I can't see the point in playing Lamar under the tag.

Also, players come and go, and what Baltimore has seen of Lamar is a far cry from 2019 (irrespective of who is to blame)

And for those who are looking at the Bengals for example as the way to do it, lets burn the fucking house down. Send GRo to Stanford, move Harbaugh upstairs AND trade Lamar to Houston or whatever. 1st overall and another top 15 pick in 2023 + a 1st in 2024.

They get to see what a full rebuild looks like and we all get to see if Lamar is it outside Baltimore and the Axis of Evil that is Bisciotti/EDC/Harbs&Gro.
    Move Harbaugh upstairs to do what? He is a terrible talent evaluator. Move him out of the organization.!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Meh let them go we’ll find new ones
    Goode lives!

What's up with all the Burrow love in here, shit is weird. Dude has top WRs at his disposal Lamar could only dream of, no way is this guy some insurmountable force that Ravens have to look up to.

I agree with those saying Lamar is gone unless team comes up with some hail mary solution (massive contract plus Roman gone). Body language tells you everything you need to know that he's checked out. I don't know if Ravens will go for the hail mary solution, as to their own fault, they can't say for sure how he would do in a true NFL offense.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Move Harbaugh upstairs to do what? He is a terrible talent evaluator. Move him out of the organization.!

Tell me you don't understand how the Ravens operate without telling m...

Actually, every single post of yours demonstrates this.
    It ain't pretty, but it's us.
    AND I'M HERE FOR IT ALL, BABY.

We were getting healthier...