Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: How will the city of Baltimore react when Lamar is traded in the off-season for draft picks?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Where did OP threaten to stop being a fan?
    Not the OP but there are certainly posts in other threads where some poster have said they either will stop watching or even will follow Lamar.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Re: How will the city of Baltimore react when Lamar is traded in the off-season for draft picks?

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Not the OP but there are certainly posts in other threads where some poster have said they either will stop watching or even will follow Lamar.
    Meh let them go we’ll find new ones

Blog Entries

How can the Ravens trade a player who may longer be under contract?

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    How can the Ravens trade a player who may longer be under contract?
    Most assume it would be a tag and trade deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He'll get angry first, then seeing the picks and selections he'll be "the next man" and we'll keep looking at the Ravens,

Once Raven, Always Raven

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I'll be honest I would very seriously question my fandom and season ticket holding to this organization

I'm sick and tired of giving this team my money and heart and soul and the same issues every year. If they were to get rid of thier best player since Ray Lewis I would seriously question where this organization went wrong

I wouldn't follow where Lamar goes cuz at the end of the day he is one player but I doubt very seriously I would watch much Ravens football which means for me not a lot of football at all

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post

A tag and trade this offseason is looking more and more likely to me. There is no way they can drag this out another year trying to make Lamar play under the Franchise Tag. This offseason is going to be interesting one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post

Feels like it’s going that way, right? I pray it doesn’t happen because I personally consider Lamar one of the top QBs in the league, but his tag amount would equal $46M.

Cap Savings - Nick Boyle, Chuck Clark, Gus Edwards

Cap Losses - Justin Houston Incentives, JPP Incentives, Calais Campbell Incentives, Devin Duvernay Player Performance Escalator, Justin Madabuike Player Performance Escalator, 2023 Draft Class, Tyler Huntley RFA, Geno Stone RFA

If we tag Lamar we would almost immediately need to restructure his one year contract and most likely say goodbye to Roquon Smith.
    When spider webbs unite, they can tie up a lion

The ravens won't trade Lamar. If Lamar makes a good playoff run. They will pay him. If not, they will low ball him, he won't sign, then they will franchise him. They would be foolish to let him go.

Lamar is the next Cam Newton

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 547ravenfan View Post
    I'll be honest I would very seriously question my fandom and season ticket holding to this organization

I'm sick and tired of giving this team my money and heart and soul and the same issues every year. If they were to get rid of thier best player since Ray Lewis I would seriously question where this organization went wrong

I wouldn't follow where Lamar goes cuz at the end of the day he is one player but I doubt very seriously I would watch much Ravens football which means for me not a lot of football at all
    Yea, it would take me immediately back to 2017. I still watched pretty well every game but not with near the interest that I did in the prior years. Just felt like the team was lost and totally rudderless. Shit was boring.

Trading Lamar would be a disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeLocker View Post
    Lamar is the next Cam Newton
    No, Josh Allen is.