Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Now you see why we defend Lamar so vehemently.

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown4Life View Post
    Exactly. Too many trolls on this site man.
    As soon as Huntley (Who I do like, so I don't want this to be a knock on him) comes in, we see a bunch of those quick stop routes by the WRs on the outside.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    We haven't beaten them WITH him since 2019!
    Ouch facts hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Noelle18 View Post
    When Lamar have a bad game they pop up like Whack a mole
    When’s his last great game?

Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post
    Yes? I saw plugging in a random QB with Lamars same skillset and we won. Not really sure what your argument is.
    You just stated how Lamar fans just save criticism of Lamar away and blame GRO. Do you seriously believe there’s not a coaching issue here after what you saw? I’m being very serious asking this question.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    Ouch facts hurt
    Not to me. Facts only hurt those who are vested too much into their feelings. You don't like Lamar. I get it. Your act is tired.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

I dunno, I just saw a game where we plugged in an undrafted QB and we won
    They had 1 Touchdown drive the entire game and 30 yards of that drive was Refs gifting penalty yards.

Half the yards were from the Refs. lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ArgentinaRaven View Post
    under the same conditions Huntley played.
    today I think Roman is already in a terminal situation, but Lamar must do his thing too, if Huntley can, Lamar can too
    Well said.

The majority of posters that are objectively critical of Lamar are fans of Lamar. The idea that you aren’t a Lamar fan because you want and think he can play better is a fictional strawman.

Lamar is a vastly better QB then Huntley.

The circumstances are what the circumstances are.

As the QB you have to find a way to execute within the circumstances that allows your team to win. If it means being quick and decisive on short passes because your left tackle is a 4th round rookie RT then so be it. Huntley did that today. We must acknowledge that Huntley played well today in tough set of circumstances.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    They had 1 Touchdown drive the entire game and 30 yards of that drive was Refs gifting penalty yards.

Half the yards were from the Refs. lol
    Lamars fault bro

Quote Originally Posted by GA_Baltimorean View Post
    You just stated how Lamar fans just save criticism of Lamar away and blame GRO. Do you seriously believe there’s not a coaching issue here after what you saw? I’m being very serious asking this question.
    Oh theres 100% a coaching issue, I just feel people use Roman as far too much of a crutch instead of seeing Lamars flaws. Its possible for Roman to be an issue AND Lamar is regressing at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Well said.

The majority of posters that are objectively critical of Lamar are fans of Lamar. The idea that you aren’t a Lamar fan because you want and think he can play better is a fictional strawman.

Lamar is a vastly better QB then Huntley.

The circumstances are what the circumstances are.

As the QB you have to find a way to execute within the circumstances that allows your team to win. If it means being quick and decisive on short passes because your left tackle is a 4th round rookie RT then so be it. Huntley did that today. We must acknowledge that Huntley played well today in tough set of circumstances.
    Well said. Huntley did what he needed to do and even if it was a loss, he did great for what he was given.

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    If JK and Stanley are not back for the game next week. We are in trouble. If not already.
    All you ever mention is Rhetoric nonsense.

Bring something real to the table.

When was the last game (Ravens running backs gained most the yardage)? Every game Its Lamar leading the rushing.

When was the last 100+ rushing yard game by a Ravens RB with the "SUPPOSED RUN GAME GURU ROMAN"?

Oh theres 100% a coaching issue, I just feel people use Roman as far too much of a crutch instead of seeing Lamars flaws. Its possible for Roman to be an issue AND Lamar is regressing at the same time.
    Oh I agree. Lamar has regressed, but imo there is more coaching issue than QB issues.