Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Wolfe blames strength conditioning coach for ruining career

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Tony said he is more “engaged” than we see. Tony would know more than I do but who knows.
    Lol engaged in what specifically?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Lol engaged in what specifically?
    Lol ask your boy Tony that question and when you find out you let me know too, inquiring mind…

We’re all qualified to make a determination Wolfe is lying based on social media. Love the sixth sense visibility some of us have simply based on “feelings” or observation.. Feelings are a big “thing” these days that seem to be getting hurt frequently. Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by AQKingRaven View Post
    I dont think its that he's loyal to them but that he keeps people around he thinks will be loyal to him. He's a nepotist, its gotten him everywhere in life so why wouldnt he be, I guess.
    That’s probably accurate. The amount of people that this organization hires that worked for Jim or someone else that Harbaugh is close with is evident of that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll go ahead and say I’d lean on Wolfe’s side here, his career is over so he doesn’t really have a dog in the fight anymore. And our guys have had crazy injury issues for years now. It all adds up

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Harbaugh is too loyal. We’ve seen it time and time again. It’s a fault. He has trouble not becoming too close with people I think and he isn’t able to make the kinds of business decisions that are needed.

The flip side of that is that he treats the team like a family which is what a lot of past players have said drew them to the Ravens or made their time here so enjoyable

Buck Showalter syndrome. Remember "I like our guys?" And he did, for better or worse. Ryan Flaherty, Nolan Reimold, Joey Rickard, Chris Davis post-2015...

I agree that that approach definitely has its pros and cons.

Wolfe was good. Wish him the best in his post career life. I hope we hear more from other former players but that is unlikely.
    Personally I believe most of the issues/problems with Ravens team start with and end with Harbaugh.
    In the end as long as we are an above average team, it is unlikely Harbaugh is dismissed.
    While Harbaugh has a family friendly environment, this can be a big problem.
    I hate to say this. Kept hoping Harbaugh would right the ship and make changes. NOT HAPPENING.
    EDC and Steve have the final say. I hope we see Harbaugh gone. I don't see him make those changes.

How many injuries did we get today?
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Uhh ohh. Derek Wolfes wife has some receipts

Interesting. What are the laws governing the recording of phone calls in her state? Maryland requires consent of all parties, and it's a felony to record without permission, but I don't know where she did those calls.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Interesting. What are the laws governing the recording of phone calls in her state? Maryland requires consent of all parties, and it's a felony to record without permission, but I don't know where she did those calls.
    Harbaugh isn't going to make this an issue the last thing he wants is to give this story oxygen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Harbaugh is too loyal. We’ve seen it time and time again. It’s a fault. He has trouble not becoming too close with people I think and he isn’t able to make the kinds of business decisions that are needed.

The flip side of that is that he treats the team like a family which is what a lot of past players have said drew them to the Ravens or made their time here so enjoyable

Is it really loyalty tho? That’s an assumption. He could genuinely be satisfied with the product/performance.