Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: The time to fire Roman

I'm hoping Stanford saves the Ravens the trouble of firing Roman. I'm also hoping that Harbaugh goes too.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DmvRaven View Post
    Was last year, when the receiver core was half decent before cutting or trading Brown and the rest.
    What coordinator in the league or otherwise is going to take a roster with 5 tight ends,
    and WR1 off the cut heap. Really. Who can make that work? McVay is supposedly an offensive genius but without the roster pieces in place the Rams aren’t doing hardy anything on offense this year. The way this offense is constructed from a playmaker position, it’s a small feat the Ravens score over 10 points a game. Just that

As good as Linderbaum might be, and for the life of me I can’t tell much difference between him, Bozeman, Mekari, or Skura, their aren’t these massive magical running lanes, but you just don’t give away your number 1 receiver, don’t draft another, get two tight ends and a punter, and expect some type of prolific offense. Who else could make this roster work better than Roman. 5 tight ends and a fullback. Literally

If you cannot tell the difference between Linderbaum this year .vs any of the centers the Ravens have employed over the last several years then you are clearly not paying enouhg attention

The center play outside of few high snaps has been incredible this year.

Decosta traded away Lamars best WR. He fucked up by not properly replacing him while doing it but he bet on Bateman being better and by the sample size Bateman is a more well rounded WR than Brown is. THe problem has been health.

Decosta is in no way responsible for the SHITTY PASSING GAME to WRS. That is 100% Roman and Harbaugh.

Kolar has not even played. Likely has played very little.

Before Bateman went down, his targets were lacking. We are 3 years into Duvernay and Proche and both are lacking targets.

THIS IS 100% Roman and Harbaugh problem. We know this because we saw it last year. Last season the only healthy position group all year was WR and they did not use them last year.

I brought this up at length last season. The TREND CONTINUES from these indept backwards ass coaches and its BY DESIGN

how come the smart teams are using guys to literally push the QB during sneaks and stuff but i dont think we've ever done that outside of OBJ pulling Lamar into the endzone vs the chiefs some years ago

based on 1998 - 2015 data, QB sneaks succeed about 83% of the time on 4th and 1, as opposed to all other 4th and 1 plays which succeed 62% of the time

https://sports.sites.yale.edu/succes...es-fourth-down
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    If you cannot tell the difference between Linderbaum this year .vs any of the centers the Ravens have employed over the last several years then you are clearly not paying enouhg attention

The center play outside of few high snaps has been incredible this year.

Decosta traded away Lamars best WR. He fucked up by not properly replacing him while doing it but he bet on Bateman being better and by the sample size Bateman is a more well rounded WR than Brown is. THe problem has been health.

Decosta is in no way responsible for the SHITTY PASSING GAME to WRS. That is 100% Roman and Harbaugh.

Kolar has not even played. Likely has played very little.

Before Bateman went down, his targets were lacking. We are 3 years into Duvernay and Proche and both are lacking targets.

THIS IS 100% Roman and Harbaugh problem. We know this because we saw it last year. Last season the only healthy position group all year was WR and they did not use them last year.

I brought this up at length last season. The TREND CONTINUES from these indept backwards ass coaches and its BY DESIGN
    I agree. EDC might not draft to needs, but he damn sure drafts to schemes. Any HC’s needs can’t be dismissed on draft day. This team is ball control and defense and EDC grabbed arguably the best players to support Harbaugh‘s game plans. And trading the best? maybe better is more accurate, lol underutilized WR that wanted out anyway to get another 1st rounder was bold. He drafted IMHO best players available that would fit the scheme and that’s TE‘s, O line, and D. WR‘s need not apply! Hahaha.

I’m not defending not drafting, developing, and using more WR‘s, but all I’m saying it wasn’t in alignment with the way this team is structured. We want and beg coaches to develop and support the passing game but it ain’t gonna happen. Don’t waste the draft picks.

What part of our scheme needed 8 safeties and 5 Tight Ends and 2 Fullbacks with clear and obvious short coming on the roster?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    What part of our scheme needed 8 safeties and 5 Tight Ends and 2 Fullbacks with clear and obvious short coming on the roster?
    He maybe should have grabbed a punter in the first…..

The Stanford Job makes me think they wont fire Greg Roman even if he deserves it just to not mess up the opportunity for him.

Roman's completed cycle, the offense getting worse, totally frustrated, listless

Blog Entries

It’s EDC’s fault…..

time to fire the whole staff. under achievers. Also with a less generational talented Qb we are moving the ball. he just cant get it to the finish line.
    Trade lamar to and start over we deserve better!

Greg Roman " They got the number one redzone defense, not today though!"

https://twitter.com/hoodieramey/stat...KU9Iw5OAQuQzFQ

Get this guy outta here.

that the tree does not cover the forest, Roman must go