Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 28
  1. #1

    Free talk Friday - 12.02.22

    Happy first Friday of December! And it's really feeling like winter here how's everyone doing?

    Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hazzard County
    Posts
    2,924

    Re: Free talk Friday - 12.02.22

    Finally getting better after 4 weeks of being sick. Going to dinner tonight with my son, then putting up Christmas crap tomorrow.





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Middle River
    Posts
    8,353
    Blog Entries
    9

    Re: Free talk Friday - 12.02.22

    Pellet stove up to a bag a day when night temps dip into 20s
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old





  4. #4

    Re: Free talk Friday - 12.02.22

    My odometer just rolled over on Tuesday. Feeling old :(
    "That's what."
    She





  5. #5

    Re: Free talk Friday - 12.02.22

    Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    Finally getting better after 4 weeks of being sick. Going to dinner tonight with my son, then putting up Christmas crap tomorrow.
    Four weeks. Yikes. I had COVID in October and it was like 10 days. Can't imagine four weeks. Glad you're out and about now.
    "That's what."
    She





  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hazzard County
    Posts
    2,924

    Re: Free talk Friday - 12.02.22

    Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Four weeks. Yikes. I had COVID in October and it was like 10 days. Can't imagine four weeks. Glad you're out and about now.
    Thanks. Whatever this was sucked.





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    59,557
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Free talk Friday - 12.02.22

    Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    My odometer just rolled over on Tuesday. Feeling old :(
    dude I'm at least a year older and I"m loving life. Embrace it, get into something different for your fitness (cause lifting heavy ain't it, at least for me).

    Happy Friday folks. My manager is mandating that we all read a business book by Wed. So I just floated on a raft in the pool while listening to audible ;-)

    more than one way to skin a cat...
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  8. #8

    Re: Free talk Friday - 12.02.22

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    dude I'm at least a year older and I"m loving life. Embrace it, get into something different for your fitness (cause lifting heavy ain't it, at least for me).

    Happy Friday folks. My manager is mandating that we all read a business book by Wed. So I just floated on a raft in the pool while listening to audible ;-)

    more than one way to skin a cat...
    Work smarter, not harder!

    Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    35,922
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Free talk Friday - 12.02.22

    Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    Finally getting better after 4 weeks of being sick. Going to dinner tonight with my son, then putting up Christmas crap tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Four weeks. Yikes. I had COVID in October and it was like 10 days. Can't imagine four weeks. Glad you're out and about now.
    Unk, glad you're feeling better. Perhaps there's no worse time to be sick than the holiday season. Illness makes us a wee bit snarky, so "putting up Christmas crap" made me Hope you and yours have a merry one in good health.

    Shas, the wife and I had a similar experience to you back in June. She got COVID on a Sunday, mine came two days later. The first two days for each of us was HE!!, but we got better day-to-day. All in all, it was 10 days in length... Bc





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    35,922
    Blog Entries
    4

    Cool Re: Free talk Friday - 12.02.22

    Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    My odometer just rolled over on Tuesday. Feeling old :(
    Coincidentally, mine rolled over too :




    ... Bc





  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hazzard County
    Posts
    2,924

    Re: Free talk Friday - 12.02.22

    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Unk, glad you're feeling better. Perhaps there's no worse time to be sick than the holiday season. Illness makes us a wee bit snarky, so "putting up Christmas crap" made me Hope you and yours have a merry one in good health.

    Shas, the wife and I had a similar experience to you back in June. She got COVID on a Sunday, mine came two days later. The first two days for each of us was HE!!, but we got better day-to-day. All in all, it was 10 days in length... Bc
    Thank you, and same to you and yours.





  12. #12

    Re: Free talk Friday - 12.02.22

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    dude I'm at least a year older and I"m loving life. Embrace it, get into something different for your fitness (cause lifting heavy ain't it, at least for me)..
    Yeah, I'm not doing any lifting these days. I ran track and cross country in college and ran seriously, including a few marathons, until I was about 40. Then, one knee surgery and then another. I asked my orthopaedist (George Brouillet, now retired, you may have heard him on Ravens radio) If I could run again and he said I shouldn't. I regret listening. Never found a substitute and the pounds came on and then an arthritic hip more recently. But I'm doing PT for it and walk about 4 miles a day on the weekdays.

    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post

    Shas, the wife and I had a similar experience to you back in June. She got COVID on a Sunday, mine came two days later. The first two days for each of us was HE!!, but we got better day-to-day. All in all, it was 10 days in length... Bc
    I got it one week into a two week trip to Scotland (as did my wife). That royally sucked.
    "That's what."
    She





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //->