Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Free talk Friday - 12.02.22

Happy first Friday of December! And it's really feeling like winter here how's everyone doing?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Re: Free talk Friday - 12.02.22

Finally getting better after 4 weeks of being sick. Going to dinner tonight with my son, then putting up Christmas crap tomorrow.

Blog Entries

Pellet stove up to a bag a day when night temps dip into 20s
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

My odometer just rolled over on Tuesday. Feeling old :(
    "That's what."
    — She

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    Finally getting better after 4 weeks of being sick. Going to dinner tonight with my son, then putting up Christmas crap tomorrow.
    Four weeks. Yikes. I had COVID in October and it was like 10 days. Can't imagine four weeks. Glad you're out and about now.
    "That's what."
    — She

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Four weeks. Yikes. I had COVID in October and it was like 10 days. Can't imagine four weeks. Glad you're out and about now.
    Thanks. Whatever this was sucked.

Blog Entries

dude I'm at least a year older and I"m loving life. Embrace it, get into something different for your fitness (cause lifting heavy ain't it, at least for me).

Happy Friday folks. My manager is mandating that we all read a business book by Wed. So I just floated on a raft in the pool while listening to audible ;-)

more than one way to skin a cat...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    dude I'm at least a year older and I"m loving life. Embrace it, get into something different for your fitness (cause lifting heavy ain't it, at least for me).

Happy Friday folks. My manager is mandating that we all read a business book by Wed. So I just floated on a raft in the pool while listening to audible ;-)

more than one way to skin a cat...
    Work smarter, not harder!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    Unk, glad you're feeling better. Perhaps there's no worse time to be sick than the holiday season. Illness makes us a wee bit snarky, so "putting up Christmas crap" made me Hope you and yours have a merry one in good health.

Shas, the wife and I had a similar experience to you back in June. She got COVID on a Sunday, mine came two days later. The first two days for each of us was HE!!, but we got better day-to-day. All in all, it was 10 days in length... Bc

Blog Entries

Cool Re: Free talk Friday - 12.02.22

Coincidentally, mine rolled over too :

... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Unk, glad you're feeling better. Perhaps there's no worse time to be sick than the holiday season. Illness makes us a wee bit snarky, so "putting up Christmas crap" made me Hope you and yours have a merry one in good health.

Shas, the wife and I had a similar experience to you back in June. She got COVID on a Sunday, mine came two days later. The first two days for each of us was HE!!, but we got better day-to-day. All in all, it was 10 days in length... Bc
    Thank you, and same to you and yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    dude I'm at least a year older and I"m loving life. Embrace it, get into something different for your fitness (cause lifting heavy ain't it, at least for me)..
    Yeah, I'm not doing any lifting these days. I ran track and cross country in college and ran seriously, including a few marathons, until I was about 40. Then, one knee surgery and then another. I asked my orthopaedist (George Brouillet, now retired, you may have heard him on Ravens radio) If I could run again and he said I shouldn't. I regret listening. Never found a substitute and the pounds came on and then an arthritic hip more recently. But I'm doing PT for it and walk about 4 miles a day on the weekdays.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post

I got it one week into a two week trip to Scotland (as did my wife). That royally sucked.
    "That's what."
    — She