Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: You just may get your wish.....

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    - “less balanced” OC…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lamar can and has been his own running game for so long.

Passing snaps are inherently more valuable because Lamar has the ball and he can run or pass from there.
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Roman leaving won't help, Harbage is the problem.

nope less more balaced. while the play calling is almost a split alot of lamar;s throws are screens and check downs. more run then passing

4. Re: You just may get your wish.....

- “less balanced” OC…

agreed

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Run-Note View Post
    agreed
    To no one's surprise...

The one good thing about Lamar leaving is that your "unbalanced" shtick will be out the door right behind him.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Quote Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
    Roman leaving won't help, Harbage is the problem.
    Yes, but one step at a time my friend. Harbage is damn good at keeping his job, but he only has 1 scapegoat left.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Yes, but one step at a time my friend. Harbage is damn good at keeping his job, but he only has 1 scapegoat left.
    Harbaugh is very skilled in replacing his scapegoats, hence why he is so good at keeping his job.

Sent from my SM-F721U1 using Tapatalk

Stanford is also known for its pro offense. Roman makes 0 sense for them to sign with what he has been running the past couple years. Also colleges seem to go younger and younger these days hiring wise.

If Roman is a serious candidate, I would be surprised if he was actually in their top 3. We can all hope like hell this happens but this is more than likely just due diligence.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    Stanford is also known for its pro offense. Roman makes 0 sense for them to sign with what he has been running the past couple years. Also colleges seem to go younger and younger these days hiring wise.

If Roman is a serious candidate, I would be surprised if he was actually in their top 3. We can all hope like hell this happens but this is more than likely just due diligence.

Nobody outside of Navy is seriously going to consider this guy as a HC. He has no charisma, no energy, not innovative. I doubt if he even wants to leave here, considering he's not held accountable to anything.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post

They're interested because of what he did when he was a coach at Stanford under Jim Harbaugh. Colleges often get nostalgic for the good old days whether it makes sense or not. You are 100% correct that it doesn't make sense but many hires don't. They just know that they have a good program that fell apart and are desperate for solutions. They didn't even fire David Shaw after 4 bad seasons. He walked away. I would not be surprised if they did hire Roman even though it would be a stupid move

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post

Nobody outside of Navy is seriously going to consider this guy as a HC. He has no charisma, no energy, not innovative. I doubt if he even wants to leave here, considering he's not held accountable to anything.
    “Not innovative”
    Has half the league copying his schemes….

“Not innovative”
    Has half the league copying his schemes….

It's true .....but half the league would love to have our record,. And we want something better.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans