Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Re: Who could have predicted this?!?! /s: Ravens’ passing attack biggest barrier to championship

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Hate to be that guy but "I predicted this". go check out my posts.

I have been telling you all for long time now our passing concepts were not on NFL levels.
    "He LOVES being that guy"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPrh-1...e=emb_imp_woyt

2. Re: Who could have predicted this?!?! /s: Ravens’ passing attack biggest barrier to championship

Well we have Desean Jackson. Get OBJ and call up Binjimen Victor and this Ravens team will win. On another note passing the torch from Vick to Lamar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VYsVtC9C38

The wife put her hand on her knee for healing and the husband on his crotch.

Wife: "Husband the pastor can only do healing miracles, not raise the dead!"

Re: Who could have predicted this?!?! /s: Ravens’ passing attack biggest barrier to championship

Quote Originally Posted by simplesimon View Post
    Well we have Desean Jackson. Get OBJ and call up Binjimen Victor and this Ravens team will win. On another note passing the torch from Vick to Lamar:

This play was incredible. Imagine if we had prime Djax and not the one who pulls a hammy after every play. Sigh.

Yea, it will always be the biggest barrier as long as Lamar is behind center,

5. Re: Who could have predicted this?!?! /s: Ravens’ passing attack biggest barrier to championship

Andy Reid, Michael Vick, and Desean Jackson combination. Imagine if Lamar Jackson had Andy Reid as his head coach.

The wife put her hand on her knee for healing and the husband on his crotch.

Wife: "Husband the pastor can only do healing miracles, not raise the dead!"

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    "Our guys fought hard. We played a heckuva team."
    Hats off to (team who got their QB weapons. That’s a good football team over there.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who could have predicted this?!?! /s: Ravens’ passing attack biggest barrier to championship

Quote Originally Posted by Jfoh View Post
    Another blame post. Here are my facts. J Jones was at best our number three wr on the SB team. On this team he would be a clear number one. T Smith was an expert at drawing PI, he got more in the playoffs than we will get all year. And today refs throw pl flags all the time. Of course Joe could throw the ball within a couple yards of a wr while LJ misses most by five yards or more. His deep balls are too flat, with no air under them. Boldin was a beast and twice as much in postseason. Our wr are polite which says it all.

So we don’t have the wr horses for this race. Our passing game is still middle school level. Nobody cares about our running the ball for 200 yards because we can not or will not run the ball in for a td, in the red zone. Our red zone offense is brutal to watch. It’s almost like the defense knows once we hit the red zone they have us right where they want us.

Lamar’s development has been retarded, severely retarded by this OC who has never figured out a passing game that works in 20 years of coaching. I like him to fix a running game but his mother might know more about passing than he does. Multiple routes, that flood wr/te into a group so there are three targets and five or more defenders. Even when we spread out we still run three man routes or dumber yet run a 300 pound fb on a wheel route. WTF. No wonder LJ is 50:50 in passing, he is throwing into double or triple coverage because his receivers are running into coverage instead of running away from coverage. Plus his accuracy is not great because I don’t think he trust anyone other than Andrews so he throws balls that are almost impossible to catch because he knows coverage is blanketing his targets. He has no easy throws. Every play he ought to have an easy 5-7 yard pass to a te/rb.
    Torrey would catch these deep balls from Lamar, though, he was a high 4.2/low 4.3 guy and could track the deep ball. Demarcus Robinson runs 4.6 and can’t track the deep ball. There’s a reason why he got cut by the Raiders before the final preseason game. He looks somewhat decent here because the guys in the WR are so much worse than he is.

At this point, I’m with you on the Benjamin Victor thing, I’ve seen enough of Duvernay and Proche to confirm that they’re shit. Throw Benjamin Victor out there and see what he can do. Lol

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Torrey would catch these deep balls from Lamar, though, he was a high 4.2/low 4.3 guy and could track the deep ball. Demarcus Robinson runs 4.6 and can’t track the deep ball. There’s a reason why he got cut by the Raiders before the final preseason game. He looks somewhat decent here because the guys in the WR are so much worse than he is.

Deseasn Jackson just clocked the 3rd fastest play of hte year at 36 years old.

Our idiot coaches are not giving him enough opportunities 3 targets

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Deseasn Jackson just clocked the 3rd fastest play of hte year at 36 years old.

Our idiot coaches are not giving him enough opportunities 3 targets
    To be fair, I don't think his body can hold up with many more targets. A light breeze blowing the right way could cause his hamstring to fall off.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

LMAO did anyone else notice the two mid level crossing route receivers basically run into each other? Roman is a genius! He always has two receivers running into the same area of the field.

On edit I also think that is Ricard running the outlet pass short left? Another full back route!