Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Who could have predicted this?!?! /s: Ravens’ passing attack biggest barrier to championship

This is a new age. The NFL changes rules to make the league more entertaining. I guess Harbs didn't get that note from the league. We have Roman and a run based offense that can't get a play in on time, can't run the ball in the red zone, get to the line late and can't audible in time, lacks creativity and still tries to do the same failed plays over and over.
    So Harbs thought Roman was a perfect fit for our offense because Lamar was similar to CK in SF. Well after this 4th year hopefully he can take a hint and move onto a creative OC so we can see what Lamar can really do without limitations. Someone call the NFL and tell them to send Harbs another message to let him know that this is a pass friendly league now.
    Please do this before Lamar is gone and we have to rebuild with Harbs and Roman.
    BTW, we were without 3 of our top 5 DBs when the team faltered in the 4th against Jax. We see what we want to see. If only we would open our eyes. Let there be light.

Blog Entries

Re: Who could have predicted this?!?! /s: Ravens’ passing attack biggest barrier to championship

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Hate to be that guy but "I predicted this". go check out my posts.

I have been telling you all for long time now our passing concepts were not on NFL levels.
    You missed the sarcasm.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Deseasn Jackson just clocked the 3rd fastest play of hte year at 36 years old.

Our idiot coaches are not giving him enough opportunities 3 targets
    If he stays health, he could be the key that unlocks this offense. He is the only legitimate deep threat on the roster. Now, will GR throw to him deep consistently, or only with 2 min left in the 4th quarter?

I would argue it is the rushing attack that is holding the team back. When you go all in on being a running team it need to perform better than it is. By running attack I mean designed runs for the RB.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch11 View Post
    I would argue it is the rushing attack that is holding the team back. When you go all in on being a running team it need to perform better than it is. By running attack I mean designed runs for the RB.
    That's supposed to be Roman's specialty. If he can't do that, then what is he good for?
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    The issue is that they've barely done anything to surround him with better talent now, while he's on his rookie deal. He has the worst WR corps in the league, on top of the worst passing scheme in the league. He can leave, and just go somewhere with a better passing scheme and offense where the pass is treated more importantly, and that alone would be an automatic upgrade.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore