Steve Bisciotti's Ravens Worse Loss in History: Cam Cameron Miami Miracle Led By Cleo Lemon

An 0-13 Miami Dolphins team led by that great Cleo Lemon defeats the Ravens almighty defense. This was with Brian Billick and Kyle Boller. Ravens don't care about putting together a real offense.

The wife put her hand on her knee for healing and the husband on his crotch.

Wife: "Husband the pastor can only do healing miracles, not raise the dead!"

Re: Steve Bisciotti's Ravens Worse Loss in History: Cam Cameron Miami Miracle Led By Cleo Lemon

I think this game, and the Motown Meltdown in Detroit, sealed Billick's fate.
    I guess Biscuit &co figured Harbaugh would be a little more structured.

I remember that Miami game. horrible. don't remember who the OC was but...blech. (maybe this was when Billick was his own OC)
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Re: Steve Bisciotti's Ravens Worse Loss in History: Cam Cameron Miami Miracle Led By Cleo Lemon

Biscotti didn't have a ring and was younger. Now him and Harbs drink champagne on his world class yacht. They're too comfortable
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.