Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2829303132 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Orlovsky on Ravens Pass Concepts

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1988 View Post
    Hey Magneto and my thanksgiving was great. Hope your was great if not better. I apologize for the late response but in regards to Peyton Manning I was just messing around .Seeing Peyton Manning in Greg Roman offense probably would be interesting to see. Roman probably would give Manning more respect to open things up in the passing game. Not sure if Roman trust Lamar Jackson fully as a passer for some reason but could be wrong.
    So, what are you getting Wolverine for Christmas? A Jean Grey clone?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    So, what are you getting Wolverine for Christmas? A Jean Grey clone?
    lol maybe

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    His scheme isn't terrible when he can run the ball. When he can't run the ball effectively, he doesn't have a lot of depth in his passing attack to counter the lack of the run.

I'd also suggest that his scheme/playbook does have some good creative plays designed to get chunk yards in the passing game, but he's not calling those plays. I do think there is an issue with the playcalling and the gameplans this season. It's been really ho-hum.

The lack of talent at WR and RB isn't helping.
    Let's also be real Lamar has had a problem hitting those chunk plays too.

It's honestly the biggest thing holding him back as a passer other than the lack of talent on offense. I mean when you look at his accuracy on deep balls for the last couple of years there is no other word for it but atrocious. I mean we aren't talking about NFL open either just wide open. He has the arm strength but he doesn't have the feel I was hoping as his career would develop he would get a better feel for it.

He does enough other things well he is still a top-tier QB obviously but what you look at the Mahomes and Allen what separates them from Lamar is their ability to make all the throws and more importantly when big plays available downfield they rarely miss

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Let's also be real Lamar has had a problem hitting those chunk plays too.

It's honestly the biggest thing holding him back as a passer other than the lack of talent on offense. I mean when you look at his accuracy on deep balls for the last couple of years there is no other word for it but atrocious. I mean we aren't talking about NFL open either just wide open. He has the arm strength but he doesn't have the feel I was hoping as his career would develop he would get a better feel for it.

He does enough other things well he is still a top-tier QB obviously but what you look at the Mahomes and Allen what separates them from Lamar is their ability to make all the throws and more importantly when big plays available downfield they rarely miss
    Lamar was on fire to start last season hitting Hollywood on deep shots…which games was he atrocious?

Hollywood dropped at least 3 TDs

https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/sta...9lJJIZ79jv7QIw

Spacing have to be better than this

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WBRavens View Post

That is bad. Man.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Good pull

You will see not 4 but 5 Ravens players running passing routes all on the left side of the field, (3 players are within 1-2 yards of each other, and you have 2 other players all heading into the same vacinity. lol

YET We have posters who create threads just yesterday pumping up Greg Roman and Harbaugh. LOL

FOH with that nonsense. These clowns have got to go

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Good pull

You will see not 4 but 5 Ravens players running passing routes all on the left side of the field, (3 players are within 1-2 yards of each other, and you have 2 other players all heading into the same vacinity. lol

YET We have posters who create threads just yesterday pumping up Greg Roman and Harbaugh. LOL

FOH with that nonsense. These clowns have got to go
    Yeah this is peewee football level bad, LOL. And Harbs sees it every week and does.....nothing.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Lamar was on fire to start last season hitting Hollywood on deep shots…which games was he atrocious?

Hollywood dropped at least 3 TDs
    Exactly. DeSean Jackson is the only WR on the team that can track a deep ball. Lamar has no issue throwing deep balls. Every QB misses throws from time to time. People really do have short term memory when it comes to Lamar.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Hurts wasn't very accurate when he was at Alabama either. Sometimes it's just a mechanical issue like with Hurts or Lamar. Other times people just are not accurate, like Boller.
    Helps that his receiving corps is one of the best in the league now. His rookie year they were near bottom

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Yeah this is peewee football level bad, LOL. And Harbs sees it every week and does.....nothing.
    Exactly,

This is not a new thing either. I have been pointing out the spacing shit for like three seasons now.

There is no excuse any longer. There is no defending this shit. With how many coaches this team has how in the hell has not 1 assistant coach or player went to the coaches and said you know we should not be this close to each other all the time?

Yikes!