Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

We will be fine, I think.

Chill. We are very likely to make the playoffs. Jackson is very likely to come back and improve the offense. Win Saturday and things calm. Dobbins and Edwards (with Stanley) make run game basically unstoppable. We lost to a divisional opponent in their house because of turnovers. Defense looks amazing. Yes we need to clean up offensive play calls but to be frank these could be minor and not dramatic. We will see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: We will be fine, I think.

We have no passing game nor are we likely to see one. We just rushed for 200 yards and scored 3 points, something difficult to do. We're probably looking at a 5-6 seed and no home playoff game. We won't last more than a game. That's not what I call success.

One and done in the playoffs again with a QB on a historic rookie contract

Shameful.
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Blog Entries

I’m really concerned that the ravens have the most stale boring offense in the League, I’ve watched every team this year, and nothing compares to what we see the ravens put out every Sunday in the passing game.

Blog Entries

They've turned a unicorn into a pack mule.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    They've turned a unicorn into a pack mule.
    This statement hitting really hard.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IsurvivedBoller View Post
    I’m really concerned that the ravens have the most stale boring offense in the League, I’ve watched every team this year, and nothing compares to what we see the ravens put out every Sunday in the passing game.
    Did you copy and paste this from 2015, 2016, 2017, or early 2018?

Define fine? Fine-making the playoffs and getting knocked out in the first round? If this is your definition of fine, OK but I don't like it.
    FINE to me is a strong team(D,ST, and O units) and a SB contender. We are not a SB contender.
    We are an above average team with very good talent(SB level on D and ST but lacking on O).
    Personally, I am tired of the same old, same old, especially with this talent.
    I just can't wait until next season. I envision coaching changes, more innovative O to match the D and ST and a SB contender.
    Welcome to Baltimore Sean!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mddisney1 View Post
    Chill. We are very likely to make the playoffs. Jackson is very likely to come back and improve the offense. Win Saturday and things calm. Dobbins and Edwards (with Stanley) make run game basically unstoppable. We lost to a divisional opponent in their house because of turnovers. Defense looks amazing. Yes we need to clean up offensive play calls but to be frank these could be minor and not dramatic. We will see.

True. And needles are found in haystacks.

Sent from my SM-A135U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mddisney1 View Post

Appreciate your optimism but I think so many of us have hit a wall with holding out hope that this team would turn things around.

This team changed during the bye and I’m not sure what happened.

Most of us are just tired of this feeling and want to have real confidence back in our team, a confidence that was teased in 2019 but snatched from us come playoff time, a confidence that many of us haven’t had in this team since circa 2012 (maybe 2014)

Words of the late Denny Green come to mind “they are who we thought they were..”

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    Did you copy and paste this from 2015, 2016, 2017, or early 2018?

Don - I had this same thought yesterday. Flashback to those years when every time they would get inside the 40 I would say 'kick the FG. I don't care if it's first down, if you don't kick it now, the offense will fuck it up'. and here we are...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!