Page 1 of 32 123 ... LastLast

Orlovsky on Ravens Pass Concepts

Dan Orlovsky paints an ugly picture. We've heard it many times before, and we will keep hearing it until our incompetent OC is shown the door.

https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/sta...01236106506241

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

Re: Orlovsky on Ravens Pass Concepts

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Dan Orlovsky paints an ugly picture. We've heard it many times before, and we will keep hearing it until our incompetent OC is shown the door.

LMAOOOO

They're gonna come in here and say that Greg Roman has to run a high school offense because Lamar is a big dummy and not a real QB like Mac Jones
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Blog Entries

Jhoff66, jonboyharb79 where y’all at?!!!

Blog Entries

Camdenyard got receipts and we need an explanation!! Don’t run and hide now mfers where y’all at?!!

Blog Entries

If Josh McDaniels is somehow let go by the Raiders I'd be on the phone with him to come in as the OC the very same day. I watched the Raiders at Seahawks game one Sunday and the passing routes using Josh Jacobs out of the backfield were so clever. That team only has 1 good healthy receiver. Waller has also been out for weeks now. It didn't matter because the play designs were all about creating space and letting Davonte Adams do what he does best. It's so different than what the Ravens have. Orlovsky nails the issues. They are so obvious.

Good PULL!

THe last few seconds of the video tells you all you need to know (There are far too many clips that look like this) that immediately tells you its not the players screwing it up.

This is by design and its because Roman is Trash, and Harbaugh is not a good enough coach to know any better to see it.

This video goes back to "Everything I have been pointing out" for years now how Romans formations cut off half the field. Especially in the red zone.

Harbaugh just said in his presser he felt they called their best plays. THey genuinely believe what they are doing is good. ITS CLEARLY NOT.

This offense by design is absolute TRASH. This is why defenses are stopping so many drives. The Ravens themselves are shooting themselves in the foot because as you just saw (They had a guy on defense completely running free No one was even on his side of the field) that means the defense shut down the Ravens offense with 10 guys.

How sad is that, Nobody was open when the opposing team just shut their shit down with only 10 players needed????

GREG Roman and Harbaugh have got to go

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Camdenyard got receipts and we need an explanation!! Don’t run and hide now mfers where y’all at?!!

Watch the video, they just shut down the Ravens using only 10 players. That 11th guy just standing on the left with his thumb up his ass laughing like (I am all alone on an island here where is the guy I am supposed to be covering).

I have pointed this shit out for years now

Ya think maybe this is why Lamar is so damn frustrated? I am seriously ready to trade in my Harbs card because if he keeps allowing this dogshit middle school crap to continue and piss away the talent that's obviously on the field, he's as incompetent as Roman and both need to go.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

We all know Lamar is gonna be the scapegoat for "missing throws" Ryan Mink and Hensley are already after Lamar every chance they can get probably under Biscotti's orders.
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Ya think maybe this is why Lamar is so damn frustrated? I am seriously ready to trade in my Harbs card because if he keeps allowing this dogshit middle school crap continue and piss away the talent that's obviously on the field, he's as incompetent as Roman and both need to go.

This is why I have told you all for years now Harbaugh is not a good in game coach. He has no idea what the fu** he is looking at to fix it.

Never being an OC or never being a DC is part of the problem.

This is why he has always chosen shitty coordinators (Trestman, Morningwig, Roman, Mattison) the names go on and on.

How many coordinators needs to be fired before he is gone?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    We all know Lamar is gonna be the scapegoat for "missing throws" Ryan Mink and Hensley are already after Lamar every chance they can get probably under Biscotti's orders.
    As of yesterday Ravens the 2nd worst team in league with Drops.

Only the Jets are worse.

Heard the clip on radio driving home I think it was Jonas Shaefer on talking about it but not 100%