Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Onto the Broncos

We may be just what the broncos need. If we go into the Cincinnati game at winner takes the division, we are toast.

Russell Wilson will have his season high in passing yardss
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    As much as the Ravens should beat the Broncos...I wouldn't be surprised if they lose.
    Dade! How have you been? I haven't seen you around much lately.

It'll be another white knuckle affair.

I think that just about anything could happen against the Broncos but I have a bad feeling. The Jags game feels like some sort of negative turn for the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Dade! How have you been? I haven't seen you around much lately.
    I'm good Jacks. Life keeps me super busy nowadays. May not post much anymore, but I still lurk.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Thank God the Broncos are a complete disaster, I’ve watched every Bronco game this season, Wilson has been truly abysmal.
    Just what the doctor ordered.

The Ravens usually bounce back after games like the Jags match up, so my thinking is the Ravens grind out a win at home against the Broncos. Plus the Bengals play the Chiefs, so KC should be able to do what they do against the Bengals, and the Ravens should be able to secure the W against the Broncos. If the Bengals win and the Ravens lose, it might be time to blow this thing the fuck up and start over.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Russell Wilson will have his season high in passing yardss
    The funny part is, we will probably lock him up for 3 quarters and then he will light is up in the 4th.

The Ravens have an identity crisis, If you are a running team stick to it and take the other teams will away.

I seriously doubt the passing game will get better. Need a new OC, better scheme, and a receiver or two.

I hate to say it but I think this is another lost year. The entire Front Office needs to reevaluate.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplenemesis View Post
    The Ravens usually bounce back after games like the Jags match up, so my thinking is the Ravens grind out a win at home against the Broncos. Plus the Bengals play the Chiefs, so KC should be able to do what they do against the Bengals, and the Ravens should be able to secure the W against the Broncos. If the Bengals win and the Ravens lose, it might be time to blow this thing the fuck up and start over.
    Bengals beat the Chiefs the last time they played. They are getting hot while we are melting down. Luckily winning cures all. We have to win Sunday or 10-7 and maybe even 9-8 is very possible.

Lots of dramatics here but while yesterday SUCKED, we never seem to play well in Jacksonville so I wasn't too surprised. Hopefully a blip and they can right the ship on Sunday back home

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk