Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: How much do the Ravens influence your mood?

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
    As a much younger man (20 or so) I would be prickly for a week if the Colts lost. .
    I used to let Colts losses roll off my back pretty easily. Of course, I was 12 when Bert Jones had them in the hunt, but never expected them to beat the Steelers. And then Irsay quickly ran them into the ground and my expectations were so low that losses didn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck View Post
    I only post when I'm pissed off. Sort of like Lamar on social media lol.
    Hmm, maybe I should try telling a Twitter troll to eat a dick next time, to see if I feel better.
    "That's what."
    — She

Blog Entries

I'd like to ask, how was everyone's dinner on Sunday night after this awful, horrendous loss? It didn't affect my sister-in-law's appetite, but mine was like Ghandi fasting... I haven't eaten yet. The weight loss is welcome, but the cause (Ravens pathetic loss) is not... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I'd like to ask, how was everyone's dinner on Sunday night after this awful, horrendous loss? It didn't affect my sister-in-law's appetite, but mine was like Ghandi fasting... I haven't eaten yet. The weight loss is welcome, but the cause (Ravens pathetic loss) is not... Bc
    You haven't eaten since Sunday?
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    You haven't eaten since Sunday?
    Just received an order of Chinese food from Asian King. I'll make up for those lost calories today.

Terps, thanks for asking, but it would take an awfully long time for my fat reserves to be depleted. Not that I'm in my SIL's league, but being retired for 13 years adds to one's self. . Bc