Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Do Denver Fans Travel Well?

I hope the Broncos continue to implode. Ravens seem to need all the help they can get these days...

https://www.si.com/.amp/nfl/2022/11/...ilson-panthers

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Not for this team they are pissed off about how bad they are and many have checked out already.
    My guess is yes, but Smoove is correct. Wilson got yelled at by his own D-lineman and he looked like he was a shell shocked 16yo in response yesterday.

@MySportsUpdate: The #Broncos have just three points today -- and it now looks like Russell Wilson is hearing about it from his defense.

(🎥 @NFLonFOX)

https://t.co/U4A91azNb9

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/s...67728572923904

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Broncos country. Let’s skip this game
    Broncos Country. Eat a Dangerwhich.

- Oh wait, even subway canceled Russ Wilson

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    I hope the Broncos continue to implode. Ravens seem to need all the help they can get these days...

https://www.si.com/.amp/nfl/2022/11/...ilson-panthers
    had to watch the video on this page - man everything the Panthers did... worked

https://www.nfl.com/news/broncos-qb-...ge-during-loss

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Fickle fan base will probably stay home in droves this weekend.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Fickle fan base will probably stay home in droves this weekend.
    Mid 50s and sunny in December may save them but I expect a large (10k+) amount of empty purple seats this Sunday and even more at the next home game (Christmas Eve) which we will not be attending. Not the team's fault they got scheduled for the home game that day but I have no interest in going to a football game on a holiday at this point in my life.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

I plan on going this Sunday with my dad and brother

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

We went to the broncos/ravens game last year in Denver and there were empty seats at that game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    I plan on going this Sunday with my dad and brother

That’s awesome enjoy

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

10. Re: Do Denver Fans Travel Well?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRavensFan View Post
    ItÂ’s going to be a ghost town
    If Ravens fans don't show up, this fanbase is a complete joke. We're 7-4 with a chance to be 8-4 and you're talking about not showing up. Fine, stay your ass in North Carolina. You're not a real fan to begin with. The weather is supposed to be 53 degrees with a mix of sun and clouds. Perfect early December football weather, not 37 degrees with wind chills in the upper teens.

This fanbase is spoiled rotten and fickle as hell. It's time that the players, media or coach calls them out. I can only think of ONE memorable crowd(Cincy) so far this season and we're 5 home games in. M&T once had a reputation for being a great homefield advantage, filled with loud, passionate & knowledgeable fans, but that hasn't consitently been the case since 2000-2014. Last season sounded really loud in there again, especially on the broadcasts, until the team collapsed following the Vikings win. They had a horrible stumble against the Jaguars but that's no reason to completely abandon the team & give up. How hard is it to show up for 8 or 9 regular season home games??? These aren't the Orioles that had 15 years of futility. Now I see why Irsay got the hell out of this town. Get behind them because this is a game they should completely destroy a putrid Broncos team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Renegade View Post
    If Ravens fans don't show up, this fanbase is a complete joke. We're 7-4 with a chance to be 8-4 and you're talking about not showing up. Fine, stay your ass in North Carolina. You're not a real fan to begin with. The weather is supposed to be 53 degrees with a mix of sun and clouds. Perfect early December football weather, not 37 degrees with wind chills in the upper teens.

This fanbase is spoiled rotten and fickle as hell. It's time that the players, media or coach calls them out. I can only think of ONE memorable crowd(Cincy) so far this season and we're 5 home games in. M&T once had a reputation for being a great homefield advantage, filled with loud, passionate & knowledgeable fans, but that hasn't consitently been the case since 2000-2014. Last season sounded really loud in there again, especially on the broadcasts, until the team collapsed following the Vikings win. They had a horrible stumble against the Jaguars but that's no reason to completely abandon the team & give up. How hard is it to show up for 8 or 9 regular season home games??? These aren't the Orioles that had 15 years of futility. Now I see why Irsay got the hell out of this town. Get behind them because this is a game they should completely destroy a putrid Broncos team.
    Well said. Some spoiled people we have here

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens Renegade View Post

Uncalled for

Grow up