Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Lamar Hilarious Tweet

Quote Originally Posted by LFM_Hogger View Post
    Lamar has had it lol

"Boy STFU y’all be cappin too much on this app mf never smelt a football field never did shit but eat dick"
    Attachment 5857

https://twitter.com/Lj_era8/status/1...Qhw8RIXyoq1FPQ
    Can you translate this for me por favor

Thin-skinned and impulsive is hardly hilarious.

Blog Entries

It’s understandable, but this is why a lot of pro’s don’t follow social media at all. They have their “pr” people manage their social media accounts.

He let his emotions get the best of him here and it’s an unprofessional look, for sure. I’ve no doubt that Harbaugh and EDC are going to have a conversation with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cbaywolf View Post
    You really think this is “hilarious”??

No real leader acts this way to insignificant trolls on the internet.
    It must be the new Elon Musk style of leadership.

Blog Entries

I don’t find it hilarious either this shows me he is done and doesn’t care what his consequences of this is if any that some one who is clearly frustrated with the way things turned out.

Not hilarious.

Being a franchise QB, the FACE of the franchise, requires more maturity than telling a fan on twitter to "eat a dick". And, not removing that tweet.

He's checking out. And its not endearing.

I can hardly think that Bisciotti, DeCosta, or Harbaugh are happy. Lamar obviously isn't. I can't see a way barring BIGTIME playoff success in 2022 that Lamar and the Ravens don't head to divorce in the offseason.

I've said early and often this offseason, this is what Lamar has been planning anyway - better for the team to cash in on the 2-4 future 1sts now rather than run this dysfunction back 1 more year and lose all the value.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Can you translate this for me por favor
    No kidding

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I’ve no doubt that Harbaugh and EDC are going to have a conversation with him.
    I’d like to see what people think as to how that conversation goes.

I’m guessing that among the commandments carved in stone now at The Castle are “Thou Shalt Never Again Deal With Players Without An Agent.”

Quote Originally Posted by NCRavensFan View Post

I’m guessing that among the commandments carved in stone now at The Castle are “Thou Shalt Never Again Deal With Players Without An Agent.”
    You'd think they'd have figured that out after Ed...

Quote Originally Posted by ClericBlackDave View Post
    Not hilarious.

Being a franchise QB, the FACE of the franchise, requires more maturity than telling a fan on twitter to "eat a dick". And, not removing that tweet.

He's checking out. And its not endearing.

I can hardly think that Bisciotti, DeCosta, or Harbaugh are happy. Lamar obviously isn't. I can't see a way barring BIGTIME playoff success in 2022 that Lamar and the Ravens don't head to divorce in the offseason.

I've said early and often this offseason, this is what Lamar has been planning anyway - better for the team to cash in on the 2-4 future 1sts now rather than run this dysfunction back 1 more year and lose all the value.
    Im wondering how much more the Ravens offer him in even if he doesnt look like his regular puke self in the postseason. Also wondering how much any other team would offer to us and him for his services if he does exit. I mean, no doubt the dude is the greatest running QB off all time, but as a fan, theres no way Ill ever wrap my head around the idea that our coaching staff is "holding him back" without good reason. This line of thinking from some of our fans is basically saying we are purposely tanking.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRavensFan View Post

It’s a simple conversation.

There are always going to be asshole “fans” out there and social media exacerbates everything. You’re the face of the franchise and one of the premier players in the league. You have a ton of fans - many of which are kids who look up to you.

That was a tough loss and we should have won that game. And while your emotions are understandable, you can’t let them take over. You have to take the high road and we’d recommend not reading comments on social media at all. If you’d like, we can recommend a PR firm that will help manage your social media accounts so you don’t have to deal with these kinds of dipshits anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Hopefully Lamar deletes it and apologizes lol