Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Jackson or Harbaugh

Neither-Sean Payton and a new QB

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    The way this offense continues to sputter when we have the most electrifying player in the nfl is blasphemy.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
    Bro Lamar has Beavis and Butthead for a Head Coach and Coordinator.

3. Re: Jackson or Harbaugh

Harbaugh will probably be head coach of the Ravens for as long as he wants to coach. He'll be coach for another 15 years as long as Bisciotti owns the team.
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by signore View Post
    Neither-Sean Payton and a new QB
    This would be my vote.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    The way this offense continues to sputter when we have the most electrifying player in the nfl is blasphemy.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
    Agreed.

I can no longer remember which team it was. But they were always over .500. Made the playoffs half the time. Respectful record. Never got beyond the first round. This went on for years. Ultimately the owner let him go and everyone was surprised. The owner’s rationale was that he was looking for someone to take the team to the next level. I wish I could remember the specifics.

The owner had grown tired of being above average/mediocre.

I think this is where we are

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRavensFan View Post
    I can no longer remember which team it was. But they were always over .500. Made the playoffs half the time. Respectful record. Never got beyond the first round. This went on for years. Ultimately the owner let him go and everyone was surprised. The owner’s rationale was that he was looking for someone to take the team to the next level. I wish I could remember the specifics.

I know something similar happened with Andy Reid in Philly.

Jackson or Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by NCRavensFan View Post

Sounds like Marty Shottenheimer. He was a very good coach but his teams usually lost in the first round of the playoffs. He was fired from the Chargers after they went 14-2 in 2006 and had the number one seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jackson is a running back currently pretending to be a system QB. His inconsistencies in this dumb downed passing offense proves why he is in it in the first place and those who think putting him around a more sophisticated one to improve his output is a la la land courtesy of some Steve Young comments. If he doesnt "break through" this postseason, bye bye Lamar and Roman.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    Harbaugh will probably be head coach of the Ravens for as long as he wants to coach. He'll be coach for another 15 years as long as Bisciotti owns the team.
    And he still win not win or participate in another Super Bowl.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Sounds like Marty Shottenheimer. He was a very good coach but his teams usually lost in the first round of the playoffs. He was fired from the Chargers after they went 14-2 in 2006 and had the number one seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was about to type the same thing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MacMunin View Post
    Jackson is a running back currently pretending to be a system QB. His inconsistencies in this dumb downed passing offense proves why he is in it in the first place and those who think putting him around a more sophisticated one to improve his output is a la la land courtesy of some Steve Young comments. If he doesnt "break through" this postseason, bye bye Lamar and Roman.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂