Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's time

Re: It's time

Yeah I thought Lamar was pretty good today. He took care of the ball, missed one big throw early in the game, but hit another one late in the game, tucked and ran smartly when he needed to. Really don’t have an issue with him - they just don’t have any dudes outside of Andrews.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    Yeah I thought Lamar was pretty good today. He took care of the ball, missed one big throw early in the game, but hit another one late in the game, tucked and ran smartly when he needed to. Really don’t have an issue with him - they just don’t have any dudes outside of Andrews.
    According to the game thread and the board Labrador here, Lamar is actually on the way to being worthless. Just the finest minds talking football around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    This reminds me of the Cam Cameron firing timing in 2012.

Contrary to what some others are going on and on about, this isn't ALL Romans fault.

But there needs to be a change in offensive leadership. It's time.

This game was lost in the first half when we kept kicking field goals when we got inside the 10.

Harbaugh famously said of the Cameron firing that he didn't think it was all his fault, but they just couldn't get onto the highway offensively...we just seemed endlessly stuck on the ramp but couldn't get there.

We are at the same point here. Team needs a shakeup and the offense just isn't playing up to it's potential.
    The one constant since Cam Cameron is John Harbaugh. What has Harbaugh accomplished since Ray and Ed left the team in 2013? This year's team will not be a Super Bowl contender this year and under Harbaugh neither will next year's team. They are consistently unprepared to take on teams like Carolina last week and Jacksonville this week. I am just saying.

The empty seats at home games are saying it is time. Harball every game every season.

Just too many shooting blanks in the red zone. Not even a real effort on the first two trips to score a td. It was like, yeah we’d take a td but we’re fine with another fg. This game ought to have been 24-7 at halftime. Fg early cost games. It did for us today. Enogh of this conservative ball control crap. Enough.
    Last edited by Jfoh; 11-28-2022 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Bears WR are worse, even with Claypool
    Sitting where each group is at today, right now, I am taking the Bears receivers in a heart beat over ours.

And I know we can sit and argue about it because it’s a splitting hairs, but for myself, it honestly isn’t even close for me.

We are stuck with the same scheme until next season. This is the problem with implementing a one dimensional scheme around one player.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Here come the threads
    0 divisional round playoff wins since 2012. Tell us more about your "expert" opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    He returned the squib because it was kicked to him????
    Yes, I understand that. You miss the point entirely. He’s out there on every crucial play.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I'd be shocked if any changes were made during the season. There's no accountability from EDC on down. Get used to it.
    Don’t be shocked, it’s happ 2x before with/Harbaugh- Cameron and Trestman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    Agreed. He was our leading rusher, had about a half dozen drops. Missed one deep throw. The one to Duvernay I'm not even sure they were on the same page.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by LFM_Hogger View Post
    0 divisional round playoff wins since 2012. Tell us more about your "expert" opinions.
    Everything is fine in purple koolaid land. You didn’t know?