Grading the PLAYERS not the Picks

K1-Kyle Hamilton (S)

B+ , Would be an A but limited snaps and that bad start I cant give him an A. Would up to an A the more he takes snaps from Clark and Stone.

1-Tyler Linderbaum (OC)

A , Can get whooped in the pass game and had some bad snaps but thats really the only thing to complain about

3-Travis Jones (DT)

B- , good rotational piece but Washington is keeping him on the bench

4-Daniel Faalele (OT)

A+ , A developmental tackle who hasnt played much football managed to spot start at both Right AND Left tackle during the regular season and was DECENT?! holy smokes what a future this guy has. Doesnt matter who you are your 3rd string tackle is gonna get his ass beat but Faalele has OBJ type potential and we've already seen him put in on film.

4-Jalyn Armour-Davis (CB)

D- , JAD's profile was that he was a polished corner who could contribute but lacked the ceiling of other prospects. I think he's been a healthy scratch all year

4-Isaiah Likely (TE)

A- , Clearly talented and ready to contribute but I wont punish Likely that the coaching staff wont play him.

4-Pepe Williams (CB)

B+, I think Pepe gets a lot of unfair criticism because at times he is the weak link in our secondary but he is still a great rookie. When I broke down some of his film I loved what I saw from his in zone and run support and I called him "Tavon Young with Deshon Elliot's physically" and so far he's proven me right. He has work to do on his fundamentals as a DB but Pepe is a playmaker and we've seen it on film already.