Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Elon Musk loves trolling the left

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Musk is so good at it. He has a way of making the left look like the idiots they are. Here he is trolling CNN. Just scroll down to his post.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/twitte...ts-free-speech
    Times like this I consider making a Twitter account just to read some of the comments lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Times like this I consider making a Twitter account just to read some of the comments lol
    I just recently signed up once Musk's purchase became official for 2 reasons. One was to support Elon Musk for his freedom of speech stance. The only time I ever went on Twitter was to view a link someone posted or sent me. What I did notice was that once Musk offered to buy Twitter, whenever I would go there to read something it would quickly block my view after about 10 seconds and go to a create account page. I think this was Twitter trying to sign as many people up as they could to justify the price Musk had made. I signed up to keep that from happening cause it was annoying. Win win.

I just recently signed up once Musk's purchase became official for 2 reasons. One was to support Elon Musk for his freedom of speech stance. The only time I ever went on Twitter was to view a link someone posted or sent me. What I did notice was that once Musk offered to buy Twitter, whenever I would go there to read something it would quickly block my view after about 10 seconds and go to a create account page. I think this was Twitter trying to sign as many people up as they could to justify the price Musk had made. I signed up to keep that from happening cause it was annoying. Win win.

I see the same when clicking a twitter link that's posted. You have to read real fast.

I do like he's calling out the repeating bots posting the same twitter bashing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    I see the same when clicking a twitter link that's posted. You have to read real fast.

I do like he's calling out the repeating bots posting the same twitter bashing.
    Here's another one. Remember the famous (in his own mind) Army Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman? Musk calls him out. https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/11...would-1312669/

5. Re: Elon Musk loves trolling the left

More of the same.....where does Joe's money go when he gets it? Does he bury it under the WH lawn?

https://www.manhattancontrarian.com/...den-corruption

Vindman helping out the democrats got him the DC job he wanted.

7. Re: Elon Musk loves trolling the left

i mean at least he did not let in alex jones but he has a liable case against him. idk why he has banned antifa. they are not doing anytihng illegal.

Blog Entries

Is "owning the libz" the right-winger's addiction? Why is the left in your heads 24/7? Honest questions.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    Is "owning the libz" the right-winger's addiction? Why is the left in your heads 24/7? Honest questions.
    Nah, it's just nice to see the left melting down over their biggest fear, losing control of their censorship of freedom of speech. The 180 degree reversal of Elon Musk being their hero to now being their arch enemy. Their daily threats of leaving Twitter, only they keep returning, like a bad habit. I'm now just waiting for Elon Musk to reveal the evidence that, under previous Twitter leadership, they did in fact interfere in elections. Their heads will explode like the volcano in Hawaii.

Nah, it's just nice to see the left melting down over their biggest fear, losing control of their censorship of freedom of speech. The 180 degree reversal of Elon Musk being their hero to now being their arch enemy. Their daily threats of leaving Twitter, only they keep returning, like a bad habit. I'm now just waiting for Elon Musk to reveal the evidence that, under previous Twitter leadership, they did in fact interfere in elections. Their heads will explode like the volcano in Hawaii.
    Their heads won’t explode. The DOJ is in on it. Do you they’re going to hold themselves accountable? Would the Gestapo? We have a fascist regime in power now. They can do whatever they want.

While watching the left destroy the world it's good to laugh.

I don't think anyone on here quite put it that way but watching your political adversaries getting bent over something is a fairly universal source of enjoyment.

It's about all "right wingers" have going right now seeing how Brandon avoided what should have been an political inevitability i.e. wave election/trouncing this mid-term.

Braondon is just the best most popular president we've ever had though I suppose.