Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Dave Chappelle SNL Monologue

Freedom of speech meets freedom of speech - Dave Chappelle introduces Elon Musk at his show in SF, of all places.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...francisco-show

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Freedom of speech meets freedom of speech - Dave Chappelle introduces Elon Musk at his show in SF, of all places.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...francisco-show
    He's an idiot. What would Chapelle expect - or Musk - rousing cheers in a high tech area that had 50% of its workforce leave from Twitter? Bitter feelings galore. The man may be a tech genius at some companies but as a human being he sincerely lacks compassion. What possible reason was there for him to be there and introduced?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    He's an idiot. What would Chapelle expect - or Musk - rousing cheers in a high tech area that had 50% of its workforce leave from Twitter? Bitter feelings galore. The man may be a tech genius at some companies but as a human being he sincerely lacks compassion. What possible reason was there for him to be there and introduced?
    How does he lack compassion. I think exposing truth is one of the most compassionate things one can do.

Some wise man once said "the truth shall set you free." Setting people free is compassionate.

Blog Entries

Because he loves to torment the left, and he's damn good at it. Twitter is his shiny, new to him, expensive toy and he's having lots of fun with it and isn't bothered being hated by some.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    How does he lack compassion. I think exposing truth is one of the most compassionate things one can do.

Some wise man once said "the truth shall set you free." Setting people free is compassionate.

You mean the leftist nazis who suppressed free speech and only allowed their party’s propaganda?

So that interview with Greenblatt on the breakfast club didn't exactly clear much up.

He lacks compassion because he calls out the left. So obviously he has no compassion:)

You've seen his memos to Twitter employees and you can state that? People moving beds into offices to sleep. Sorry but CEOs need to be better than that. I hope every single Twitter employee leaves the douchebag running that place. This has nothing to do with his posts and freedom of speech. This is based on how he has reacted to and treated employees there. I used to work in Silicon Valley and understand the culture. I can guarantee you the best employees have already left and many of the ones who have not have active searches underway and will leave as soon as they are signed elsewhere.

Blog Entries

You've seen his memos to Twitter employees and you can state that? People moving beds into offices to sleep. Sorry but CEOs need to be better than that. I hope every single Twitter employee leaves the douchebag running that place. This has nothing to do with his posts and freedom of speech. This is based on how he has reacted to and treated employees there. I used to work in Silicon Valley and understand the culture. I can guarantee you the best employees have already left and many of the ones who have not have active searches underway and will leave as soon as they are signed elsewhere.
    Well this post explains a lot. Seems you have MDS to go along with your TDS.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Well this post explains a lot. Seems you have MDS to go along with your TDS.
    I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Which makes two of us.

See, this comes from a perspective that there was nothing wrong with Twitter. Musk is doing drastic things to change the culture that over ran the company. Expecting employees to come into the office and work hard is not unusual. Twitter needed drastic changes, see jack doraeys mea culpa recently.