Page 96 of 190 FirstFirst ... 9495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,152 of 2278

Thread: Artemis

Re: Artemis

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    I mean its went from fake moon landings to the earth is flat to nothing can even reach orbit lol. It's been interesting tho and I have learned from this thread.
    The Sataloons was my favorite part this far, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    The Sataloons was my favorite part this far, lol

He HAS to be trolling us. And if so he should come clean because it is a classic troll job. Either that or it is incredibly sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    He HAS to be trolling us. And if so he should come clean because it is a classic troll job. Either that or it is incredibly sad.
    I’m pretty convinced it’s the latter.
    He is clinging so hard to the coloring book version of the Bible someone is explaining to him…

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    That's not the Southern Hemisphere and yes I know they fly at a curve but it's relative to speed and aerodynamics. I'm seriously hoping you just joking and just don't have a damn answer. The shots of capsules parachuting down. The billions upon billions of dollars spent. Enemies conjuring up conspiracy theories and thousands upon thousands in on the cover up. Hey I guess the way you're thinking Reagan was a fool for his STar Wars defense and Trump is a blooming idiot for creating the Space Force.

Of course this inst the Southern location. Point Nemo is the location South of the Equator where they dump a lot of bits and pieces. Areodynamics, eh? A typical 35k altitude planes trajectory during takeoff is closer to 90 degree than these giant bottle rockets from NASA that land in the Bermuda Triangle.

Reagan? He was an actor doing what he was told. Like when he signed a bill in the spring of 83 to rob the SS fund and why all the Boomers SS checks today are delivered via loans from China. Trump is an actor too or did you miss the show he was made to play in for years before the election to prepare the minds of the masses for his Presidency? Dont get me wrong, Biden and the Dems are scumbags too, in case you think I believe any of these Politicans care about The People.

The money for what NASA tells you they are doing is really going towards weather related things, upcoming Technocracy surveillance and also to sell an alien agenda.

And just remember, when the aliens arrive soon, they are really demons!!!! Dont become friends with them!!!!! Beware!!!!
    Last edited by MacMunin; 01-27-2023 at 12:53 AM.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Okay, so the first ball is moving for whatever reason. In a vacuum if it hits another ball what happens?

The rocket and gas are separate items. The gas expands and it goes out the nozzle PUSHING OFF OF THE ROCKET TO DO SO!

Do you think if you put a small rocket (model) in a vacuum chamber and lit the engine it would sit still or move?

I can tell you it will move. These experiments have been done.

Geesh.

You have to be trolling us at this point.
    Ok, listen up my man. Just forget about all that propaganda. The earlier discussion was really to get you to think, the examples were put forth to lead you to the truth, which is that there is really no zero density environment. When the oxygen exploded during Apollo 13, the blob was not possible in a zero density environment. In a vaccum, that would not have taken place. All this mumbo jumbo about Newton and playing pool is all just fantastical imaginary playground stuff.
    Last edited by MacMunin; 01-27-2023 at 01:21 AM.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

All Aboard!!!!!! I say RSR board members should get together and petition the Government so all of us can get South of 60 South and hang out around the Ice Walls like the great Captain Cook!!! What ya say, my maties??!!!!

https://fb.watch/ij6BRoPerc/

Quote Originally Posted by MacMunin View Post
    Ok, listen up my man. Just forget about all that propaganda. The earlier discussion was really to get you to think, the examples were put forth to lead you to the truth, which is that there is really no zero density environment. When the oxygen exploded during Apollo 13, the blob was not possible in a zero density environment. In a vaccum, that would not have taken place. All this mumbo jumbo about Newton and playing pool is all just fantastical imaginary playground stuff.
    So you are saying that a billiard ball in a vacuum hitting another billiard ball will do what?

So you are saying that a billiard ball in a vacuum hitting another billiard ball will do what?
    IMO, separate objects in a vacuum will only stick or fuse together once in contact with the other. One solid object contaning gasses that evaporates instanlty in a vacuum cannot push that same object forward, and why I do not think Newton's third law applies to any supposed movement in a supposed vacuum scenario.

Special Relativity was introduced in 1905 and stated the universe is flat. General Relativity was introduced in 1915 or so and states space time is curved. Many are now stating neither works with quantum mechanics so quantum gravity may be proposed to replace both.

This is just a reintroduction via another name of the ever present Aether all around. The dielectric and magmetic nature of this realm cannot be hidden forever even under a different name, and the constant attacks against it since 1905 have IMO amounted to nothing more than a continuos parasitic drain upon Humanity, that eventually ends with a fascist digital technocratic reality. Just remeber to keep your credit score high or your Central Bank Digital Currency may be cut off for use.

Of course this inst the Southern location. Point Nemo is the location South of the Equator where they dump a lot of bits and pieces. Areodynamics, eh? A typical 35k altitude planes trajectory during takeoff is closer to 90 degree than these giant bottle rockets from NASA that land in the Bermuda Triangle.

Reagan? He was an actor doing what he was told. Like when he signed a bill in the spring of 83 to rob the SS fund and why all the Boomers SS checks today are delivered via loans from China. Trump is an actor too or did you miss the show he was made to play in for years before the election to prepare the minds of the masses for his Presidency? Dont get me wrong, Biden and the Dems are scumbags too, in case you think I believe any of these Politicans care about The People.

The money for what NASA tells you they are doing is really going towards weather related things, upcoming Technocracy surveillance and also to sell an alien agenda.

And just remember, when the aliens arrive soon, they are really demons!!!! Dont become friends with them!!!!! Beware!!!!
    Rocket takeoff is almost 90 degrees for quite some time.

Stop talking about things you don’t know and lying.

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Rocket takeoff is almost 90 degrees for quite some time.

Stop talking about things you don’t know and lying.

IMO, separate objects in a vacuum will only stick or fuse together once in contact with the other. One solid object contaning gasses that evaporates instanlty in a vacuum cannot push that same object forward, and why I do not think Newton's third law applies to any supposed movement in a supposed vacuum scenario.

Special Relativity was introduced in 1905 and stated the universe is flat. General Relativity was introduced in 1915 or so and states space time is curved. Many are now stating neither works with quantum mechanics so quantum gravity may be proposed to replace both.

This is just a reintroduction via another name of the ever present Aether all around. The dielectric and magmetic nature of this realm cannot be hidden forever even under a different name, and the constant attacks against it since 1905 have IMO amounted to nothing more than a continuos parasitic drain upon Humanity, that eventually ends with a fascist digital technocratic reality. Just remeber to keep your credit score high or your Central Bank Digital Currency may be cut off for use.
    Your first sentence is incomprehensible. Two separate objects that contact each other in a vacuum or not will bounce off of each other, They will not come together and stick or fuse.

A gas or liquid is made up of atoms just as solid as those in a solid and those atoms (or molecules) of gas will push off of a solid just as a solid would. The only difference between a gas and solid is if the atoms are bound to each other.

Special Relativity dealt with objects in constant acceleration (speed and direction). The math is actually quite simple though I suspect you would take issue with it. General Relativity was developed to deal with objects changing acceleration, which is incredibly more complicated. As brilliant as Einstein was he had to get help from some very advanced mathematicians to complete the work.

Relativity deals with the world on a macro level while quantum mechanics deals with it on a subatomic level. In comparison to electromagnetism, the weak nuclear force, and the strong nuclear force, gravity is incredibly weak and cannot, at least at this time, be seen to operate on such a small scale and with such low mass objects like quarks and such. The ability to detect gravity at this scale may be decades or centuries away as the equipment would need to be ridiculously sensitive.

There is no aether. If there were why don't we see light bend due to the movement of the aether?