Page 5 of 190 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Artemis

Re: Artemis

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    If it were true and known it wouldn’t be listed as an assumption made to simplify the math problem…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You cannot think right because of your programming. The flight school doc tells you that because everything about Helio is so complicated, we need to provide you a "simplified" version. LOL. Why is everything simplified to a non-rotating "flat" earth model? Still watiting. And btw, just let me know when you are ready for more DoD or other Govt. links.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by MacMunin View Post
    You cannot think right because of your programming. The flight school doc tells you that because everything about Helio is so complicated, we need to provide you a "simplified" version. LOL. Why is everything simplified to a non-rotating "flat" earth model? Still watiting. And btw, just let me know when you are ready for more DoD or other Govt. links.
    Ok, pretend I’m writing this with a crayons so you can understand.

My limited remaining understanding of physics and calculus would require me to remove variables and simplify to address an issue.

If I were writing a mathematical proof and corresponding paper on the distance a projectile travels, I would be unable(without lots of studying and re-learning and learning new information impersonally haven’t ever learned) to account for air resistance.

Thus, many times over in the paper would be comments such as: Based on launching st sea level, in a vacuum. The fact that I simpllify the math equation to remove the effects of air resistance isn’t some sort of proof there is no such thing as air resistance at sea level on planet earth.

The whole mathematical study is done on a flat-non rotating Earth because…. It is nearly 100 pages of math without accounting for those significantly more difficult variables that won’t alter the data all that much. The curvature of the Earth exists(or they wouldn’t have had to simplify to fort) but they simplify to flat for simplicities sake because we are talking about minute fractions of a percent difference. They simplfy to non-rotating, again, for the same purpose. There may not be a human on Earth that could recreate that math without those simplifications. Even if someone did, the results would not likely be all that different, so instead they clearly chose to remove the variables. This is how math and science are done.

Newtons equations works until the scale gor to Galactic, when it became obvious some of his simplifications yielded no errors on the smaller scale but began to break down when they tracked the orbit of Uranus. Einstein solved that, and his math/calculations break down in the opposite direction, at the sun atomic level. At some point, it will likely be determined that another equation needs to get inserted in place of something he assumed to be a constant.

In summary, one cannot perform the math in the linked article on a spherical rotating planet until one has first performed the math on a flat, jon-rotating planetary model: All the points you lay out are where they are describing their model used, and would not be pointed out if it was the actual earth instead of a simplified model.

Ok, pretend I’m writing this with a crayons so you can understand.

My limited remaining understanding of physics and calculus would require me to remove variables and simplify to address an issue.

If I were writing a mathematical proof and corresponding paper on the distance a projectile travels, I would be unable(without lots of studying and re-learning and learning new information impersonally haven’t ever learned) to account for air resistance.

Thus, many times over in the paper would be comments such as: Based on launching st sea level, in a vacuum. The fact that I simpllify the math equation to remove the effects of air resistance isn’t some sort of proof there is no such thing as air resistance at sea level on planet earth.

The whole mathematical study is done on a flat-non rotating Earth because…. It is nearly 100 pages of math without accounting for those significantly more difficult variables that won’t alter the data all that much. The curvature of the Earth exists(or they wouldn’t have had to simplify to fort) but they simplify to flat for simplicities sake because we are talking about minute fractions of a percent difference. They simplfy to non-rotating, again, for the same purpose. There may not be a human on Earth that could recreate that math without those simplifications. Even if someone did, the results would not likely be all that different, so instead they clearly chose to remove the variables. This is how math and science are done.

Newtons equations works until the scale gor to Galactic, when it became obvious some of his simplifications yielded no errors on the smaller scale but began to break down when they tracked the orbit of Uranus. Einstein solved that, and his math/calculations break down in the opposite direction, at the sun atomic level. At some point, it will likely be determined that another equation needs to get inserted in place of something he assumed to be a constant.

In summary, one cannot perform the math in the linked article on a spherical rotating planet until one has first performed the math on a flat, jon-rotating planetary model: All the points you lay out are where they are describing their model used, and would not be pointed out if it was the actual earth instead of a simplified model.

It is good you do not have a broad understanding of Calculus and Physics because you can write anything you want that does not equate to reality. What understanding you think you have has twisted your mind to a point to not see the obvious, so let me know when you are ready to explain away more Govt. docs, documenting everything is based on a non-rotating "flat" earth and they will be provided. Not just dryden, where you keep repeating ad nausem about simplfying some math problem BS. Helio is so "complicated" because it is pure BS and your Govt needs to "simplify" any helicopter and plane docs to the truth of "flat" non-rotating for anything to work as intended. The flight doc alone proves as much.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

It is good you do not have a broad understanding of Calculus and Physics because you can write anything you want that does not equate to reality. What understanding you think you have has twisted your mind to a point to not see the obvious, so let me know when you are ready to explain away more Govt. docs, documenting everything is based on a non-rotating "flat" earth and they will be provided. Not just dryden, where you keep repeating ad nausem about simplfying some math problem BS. Helio is so "complicated" because it is pure BS and your Govt needs to "simplify" any helicopter and plane docs to the truth of "flat" non-rotating for anything to work as intended. The flight doc alone proves as much.
    20 years ago I took 3 semesters of calculus, differential equations and 2 semesters of college physics. You clearly slept through 7th grade earth science.

Based ON, not proof of man… it’s based on that for simplification purposes….

At this point you intentionally don’t understand 7th grade topics we are discussing.

The document in question proves exactly ZERO of what you “think” it does…

20 years ago I took 3 semesters of calculus, differential equations and 2 semesters of college physics. You clearly slept through 7th grade earth science.

Based ON, not proof of man… it’s based on that for simplification purposes….

At this point you intentionally don’t understand 7th grade topics we are discussing.

The document in question proves exactly ZERO of what you “think” it does…

Your college Calculus doesnt impress me as I was not impressed with it when I took it along with a bunch of aspiring Pilots almost 30+ years ago. You are for all intents and purposes a brainwashed robot, simply regurgitating what you think is correct, but unlearning a robot who believes opposite what their eyes tell them is a tough task obviously, and obviously, no amount of docs I provide where your Govt. has admitted they "simplified" (Code word truth) for anything to work as intended will convince a robot. So, I will leave you to believing the many Lies you are told by the Religion of Science (That does not equate to reality), that you worship, who shoots phallics named Dragon, Apollo and Artemis into the air that go absolutely nowhere but into an ocean, while they convince you via CGI that you landed on a plasma ball within a firmament that has traveled the same circuit like clockwork since spoke into existence by our Creator.

Your college Calculus doesnt impress me as I was not impressed with it when I took it along with a bunch of aspiring Pilots almost 30+ years ago. You are for all intents and purposes a brainwashed robot, simply regurgitating what you think is correct, but unlearning a robot who believes opposite what their eyes tell them is a tough task obviously, and obviously, no amount of docs I provide where your Govt. has admitted they "simplified" (Code word truth) for anything to work as intended will convince a robot. So, I will leave you to believing the many Lies you are told by the Religion of Science (That does not equate to reality), that you worship, who shoots phallics named Dragon, Apollo and Artemis into the air that go absolutely nowhere but into an ocean, while they convince you via CGI that you landed on a plasma ball within a firmament that has traveled the same circuit like clockwork since spoke into existence by our Creator.
    You have provided with more amusement the last 18 hours or so, so I can commend you with that.

I honestly don’t believe you took college calculus because your understanding of math and science is elementary at best. Your understanding and reading comprehension of this government document is below a 7th grade level.

I can assure you that YOU are the brainwashed zealot, not I . The government really needs to clip your wings and put you away in a padded room if you truly are a military pilot. That is a truly scary thought, but I really hope you are simply someone in a nursing home with Dimentia/Schizophrenia that watched Top Gun Maverick last week during social time.

You have provided with more amusement the last 18 hours or so, so I can commend you with that.

I honestly don’t believe you took college calculus because your understanding of math and science is elementary at best. Your understanding and reading comprehension of this government document is below a 7th grade level.

I can assure you that YOU are the brainwashed zealot, not I . The government really needs to clip your wings and put you away in a padded room if you truly are a military pilot. That is a truly scary thought, but I really hope you are simply someone in a nursing home with Dimentia/Schizophrenia that watched Top Gun Maverick last week during social time.

What is amusing is you thinking you are wise when the only thing you excel at is hurling insults, but feel free to continue to cling to your claim that the mental masturbation math that has never equated to reality has to be simplified for anything to work in this realm.

Once you see how insane you are for proposing that because something that does not exists needs to be simplified to the truth, get back to me and because you dont seem like too bad of a dude (Just stupid) I might make a request for one of my friends to bring you a key that will unlock you from the cell you have resided in your entire life.

Until then, enjoy your Satanic flying dick shows that go absolutely nowhere but into the ocean.

What is amusing is you thinking you are wise when the only thing you excel at is hurling insults, but feel free to continue to cling to your claim that the mental masturbation math that has never equated to reality has to be simplified for anything to work in this realm.

Once you see how insane you are for proposing that because something that does not exists needs to be simplified to the truth, get back to me and because you dont seem like too bad of a dude (Just stupid) I might make a request for one of my friends to bring you a key that will unlock you from the cell you have resided in your entire life.

Until then, enjoy your Satanic flying dick shows that go absolutely nowhere but into the ocean.
    Remember when you called me “boy” to start this?

I think you have a phallyc complex by the way, maybe you should get that checked out as well…

Remember when you called me “boy” to start this?

I think you have a phallyc complex by the way, maybe you should get that checked out as well…

I dont have a complex, the occult does. Osiris' penis (Aka obelisk) was moved from Egypt to the Vatican in 1586. The Washington Monument and many others are an ode to Osiris or Nimrod as well and NASA likes to shoot off their dicks that go nowhere as an occult ritual.

Btw, the name calling started with you calling me a mouth breather. But yeah, guilty too as charged. Sue me.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    More of that small-minded brainwashing apparently…

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

More of that small-minded brainwashing apparently…

Yes. I’m loving this neophyte. Almost eclipsing Galen Sevinne in the whacko department, if you remember that loser.

Gotta go. Our dog just got loose We need to track him down before he falls off the edge of the earth!😎