Page 4 of 190 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Artemis

Re: Artemis

Wow. I clicked on this thread because my son goes to school in Florida and watched the Artemus launch. Thread went in a very unexpected direction.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Really. Someone needs to lay off the Tide Pods.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Really. Someone needs to lay off the Tide Pods.

Read the Propagation of Electromagnetic Fields Over Flat Earth doc from the Army yet? How abut this one? https://discover.dtic.mil/results/?q...118&gsc.page=1

Or

How about this one?

http://www.aerostudents.com/courses/...ullVersion.pdf

I know its tough stuff to understand. Airplane. Air over a plane.

Anyhow. I have links for days. Everything is assumed to be flat non-rotating. So, Ill ask you since you want to add yourself to being able to only hurl insults- Why does our Govt. and others need to assume anything to be practiced or taught under those flat non-rotating conditions?

Go ahead. Give it a shot. I have tons more Government links that say the same thing.

Sorry but not sorry for busting up the Nasa fanboy thread. Its Satanic ritual based exercises that is the furthest thing from reality. I didnt want to deviate off Nasa being frauds and get onto flat earth (Cause this place is not literally flat) but we can thank Jonboy for that.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by MacMunin View Post
    Read the Propagation of Electromagnetic Fields Over Flat Earth doc from the Army yet? How abut this one? https://discover.dtic.mil/results/?q...118&gsc.page=1

Or

How about this one?

http://www.aerostudents.com/courses/...ullVersion.pdf

I know its tough stuff to understand. Airplane. Air over a plane.

Anyhow. I have links for days. Everything is assumed to be flat non-rotating. So, Ill ask you since you want to add yourself to being able to only hurl insults- Why does our Govt. and others need to assume anything to be practiced or taught under those flat non-rotating conditions?

Go ahead. Give it a shot. I have tons more Government links that say the same thing.

Sorry but not sorry for busting up the Nasa fanboy thread. Its Satanic ritual based exercises that is the furthest thing from reality. I didnt want to deviate off Nasa being frauds and get onto flat earth (Cause this place is not literally flat) but we can thank Jonboy for that.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm2NvlOn5HY

Another one who continues to resort to immature name calling because they cannot think / reply to whats provided. Its ok, maybe you being in Cincitucky is rubbing off on you. It surely is not I in the land of bumpkins. I worked about a 1/16th of a mile outside DC for 3 decades.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Another one who continues to resort to immature name calling because they cannot think / reply to whats provided. Its ok, maybe you being in Cincitucky is rubbing off on you. It surely is not I in the land of bumpkins. I worked about a 1/16th of a mile outside DC for 3 decades.
    Sorry, it's just too much fun feeding your meltdowns. And FWIW, anyone here can tell you I'm not from Cincinnati. I'm also from WASHINGTON D.C., military family all with sensitive clearances that could paint you in a corner in a nanosecond.

Carry on with your rant/tantrums, Rube. They're quality entertainment.

I do agree with you on Cincitucky, though

Sorry, it's just too much fun feeding your meltdowns. And FWIW, anyone here can tell you I'm not from Cincinnati. I'm also from WASHINGTON D.C., military family all with sensitive clearances that could paint you in a corner in a nanosecond.

Carry on with your rant/tantrums, Rube. They're quality entertainment.

I do agree with you on Cincitucky, though
    Nobody cares where you are from or who your family is. My bloodline built DC. But thanks for putting your threats into a public forum nonetheless.

And theres no meltdown. There has been Government links provided that proves everything is based on a non-rotating "Flat" Earth, but you geniuses cannot answer why.

So instead of remaining stupid, answer the question.

Your bloodline built DC???? Are you a decendant of Pierre L'Enfant?????????? Now I'm impressed.

Now when I'm back home I know who to swear at for having to negotiate all those damn circles he incorporated in the street plan.

Your bloodline built DC???? Are you a decendant of Pierre L'Enfant?????????? Now I'm impressed.

Now when I'm back home I know who to swear at for having to negotiate all those damn circles he incorporated in the street plan.
    You believe that BS? The Holy See of Baltimore oversaw the building of DC. The Archbishop of Baltimore was provided the funds and one of his brothers oversaw the entire project. Theres a county in Maryland named after the family. Anyhow, back to the topic. When are you or Johnboy going to answer the question?

I can send you link for days where everything is assumed based on a flat non-rotating. So, explain to me why the Army, Nasa or the Navy has to assume anything based on flat non-rotating?
    If it were true and known it wouldn’t be listed as an assumption made to simplify the math problem…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    Wow. I clicked on this thread because my son goes to school in Florida and watched the Artemus launch. Thread went in a very unexpected direction.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    Yes, unfortunately it went to the looney bin…

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Yes, unfortunately it went to the looney bin…

Where "you know you" belongs (or escaped from)