Page 2 of 190 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Artemis

Re: Artemis

No interest in watching Luciferians shoot off their 322 foot dick into the sky or following where it doesnt go afterwards. Artemis, the female twin of Apollo, who is the Angel of the bottomless pit. No interest previously either watching them shoot of their DragonX phallics or any of the Apollo phallics either. Space may be the final frontier, but it IS made in a Hollywood basement. Crank it up. https://youtu.be/LV34GMYLXcA
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by MacMunin View Post
    No interest in watching Luciferians shoot off their 322 foot dick into the sky or following where it doesnt go afterwards. Artemis, the female twin of Apollo, who is the Angel of the bottomless pit. No interest previously either watching them shoot of their DragonX phallics or any of the Apollo phallics either. Space may be the final frontier, but it IS made in a Hollywood basement. Crank it up. https://youtu.be/LV34GMYLXcA
    Is there a second one or is this just Iamjacks Alt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Is there a second one or is this just Iamjacks Alt?

I can assure you that I am not who you think I am. Maybe you could address what was written instead?
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

I can assure you that I am not who you think I am. Maybe you could address what was written instead?
    It’s a good song by a great band but moon landing denial is complete lunacy(see what I did there?). You are essentially a mouth breathing flat earther to me at this point. Nothing else that comes out of your keyboard and into this forum will ever be taken seriously again…

It’s a good song by a great band but moon landing denial is complete lunacy(see what I did there?). You are essentially a mouth breathing flat earther to me at this point. Nothing else that comes out of your keyboard and into this forum will ever be taken seriously again…

Its a good thing I dont give damn what you think, boy.

Its a good thing I dont give damn what you think, boy.
    Boy?

Boy?

Did I stutter? Or are you stupid?

Did I stutter? Or are you stupid?
    Neither, clearly….

I beg to differ. FYI- I could care less what the shape of this asylum is, but do me a favor and explain why as a sniper, theres no need to adjust for curvature. Or how about explain the laser light tests from 30 miles away that proves the 8 inches per mile squared calculation we are given for total circumference doesnt add up. Lets see how smart you are, boy.

Artemis

I beg to differ. FYI- I could care less what the shape of this asylum is, but do me a favor and explain why as a sniper, theres no need to adjust for curvature. Or how about explain the laser light tests from 30 miles away that proves the 8 inches per mile squared calculation we are given for total circumference doesnt add up. Lets see how smart you are, boy.
    Lmao I was honestly joking that you were also a flat-Earther!!! Even better!

Go back to your Crystal Meth and beating your cousin/wife….

And…. Because it’s already accounted for by the shooter inadvertently: it doesn’t matter if the earth is curved between you and a target once it’s in your sights, there is a straight-line between you and target already established upon which to calculate the drop…

Lmao I was honestly joking that you were also a flat-Earther!!! Even better!

Go back to your Crystal Meth and beating your cousin/wife….

Well you made a miscalculation on top of your assumptions and insults. You can believe what you are told about space is not true, but still disagree with FE. Or you can believe both are deceptions or maybe you believe in FE but think Space is true.. The question wasnt posed based on my beliefs, the question was posed to see how smart you are since you want to call people a mouth breather. So I will ask you again since you wanted to turn this into a bash what you assume is a Flat Earther- If we are given 8 inches per mile squared as a calc for total circumference of the Earth, explain why, as a sniper, I would never need to adjust for curvature. Or, explain why theres been laser light tests 30 miles apart that disprove curvature based on the calc given. So far, you are proving to be an immature programmed robot who can only hurl insults and can only regurgitate what you are fed. So, answer the question, boy. Try being a man. I know you can do it. Go.

Well you made a miscalculation on top of your assumptions and insults. You can believe what you are told about space is not true, but still disagree with FE. Or you can believe both are deceptions or maybe you believe in FE but think Space is true.. The question wasnt posed based on my beliefs, the question was posed to see how smart you are since you want to call people a mouth breather. So I will ask you again since you wanted to turn this into a bash what you assume is a Flat Earther- If we are given 8 inches per mile squared as a calc for total circumference of the Earth, explain why, as a sniper, I would never need to adjust for curvature. Or, explain why theres been laser light tests 30 miles apart that disprove curvature based on the calc given. So far, you are proving to be an immature programmed robot who can only hurl insults and can only regurgitate what you are fed. So, answer the question, boy. Try being a man. I know you can do it. Go.
    Lmao I edited above. A straight LOS is a straight line of sight, no calculation needed…The curvature would prevent the LOS to begin with: You don’t need to calculate if you can see the person because you have already accounted for the curvature prior to obtaining that LOS.

Flat earth is so easy to disprove. Ships fading away at see, etc.

The most obvious and easy prove the world is a sphere is that independent of where you are, habitually always pulls straight down, because the COG is always directly below your feet: That’s only possible on a spherical planet.