Page 190 of 190 FirstFirst ... 188189190
Results 2,269 to 2,278 of 2278

Thread: Artemis

Re: Artemis

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    A disc has no corners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who says theres not more to this realm than just the circle we reside in? I dont believe for example we were being lied to when it reads, he sits above and looks down onto the circle of the Earth. But does that mean theres not four corners? Maybe he just looks at the section we reside in?

Probably why too 50 some countries make that Antacrtica off limits. You know, for that hocus pocus theoretical "Science" "research" you believe in.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by MacMunin View Post
    Who says theres not more to this realm than just the circle we reside in? I dont believe for example we were being lied to when it reads, he sits above and looks down onto the circle of the Earth. But does that mean theres not four corners? Maybe he just looks at the section we reside in?

Probably why too 50 some countries make that Antacrtica off limits. You know, for that hocus pocus theoretical "Science" "research" you believe in.
    And once again? It’s not off limits, there is nothing but severe cold stopping anyone from going south, and as you have been made acutely aware cruise ships routinely do…

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Put the compass to the face, make a cross inside the circle, you can get your "four corners". Or, if you are on a circle enclosed around ice, ouside of that could include each coner.
    That makes points, not corners.

That said, I am far more sucked in to your troll-job than I want to be.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

And once again? It’s not off limits, there is nothing but severe cold stopping anyone from going south, and as you have been made acutely aware cruise ships routinely do…

Have you ever considered going on modern day debates and debating the FEs? I think they might pay you a stipend. I could be very wrong about that (pay vs unpaid). Serious question, have you ever considered it?

You could debate Mac on MDD. I would watch that!

---
    Also have you ever actually read the Antarctic treaty? The only treaty that's not been broken since 1957.

Travel beyond 60 south is prohibited. Yes there are guided tours to a few designated points, and technically (like Bill Belichick technically) you can do all of the paperwork and pay all the fees and go there without fuel or animals or hardly any supplies, but it's largely off limits and practically you can't go there.

Travel can be permitted but there are such severe limitations that it's entirely prohibitive. Neither you or I could ever go there outside of the tourist areas or unless we found a crazy Viking who was cool with traveling there illegally. Unless you have a few hundred million it's inconceivable.

The deal killers:
    Requires an environmental impact study (that's at LEAST a million dollars to conduct and file it)
    Takes years to conduct and plan and file and get a decision
    Any signatory can veto the trip for any reason
    No gas or fuel
    No animals (like no sled dogs)

There are others but those are the ones that make it impossible for anyone to go there (except super elite wealthy and why would they bother? )

Nothing about it proves ball or flat. Nothing either way, it's just weird

Antarctica is weird

Plus all the ships that appear to be inside the middle of Antarctica. Seriously. It's freaking weird. Check it out yourself on maritime travel. There are usually a handful of them. Some fishing some government some unlisted. Hundreds of miles inside it.

Plus the CIA literally considers Antarctica a country. Literally calls it a country on their website. Check for yourself.

How TF is Antarctica a country? Why TF does the CIA call it a country on their website?

Like I said. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Have you ever considered going on modern day debates and debating the FEs? I think they might pay you a stipend. I could be very wrong about that (pay vs unpaid). Serious question, have you ever considered it?

You could debate Mac on MDD. I would watch that!

---
    Also have you ever actually read the Antarctic treaty? The only treaty that's not been broken since 1957.

Travel beyond 60 south is prohibited. Yes there are guided tours to a few designated points, and technically (like Bill Belichick technically) you can do all of the paperwork and pay all the fees and go there without fuel or animals or hardly any supplies, but it's largely off limits and practically you can't go there.

Travel can be permitted but there are such severe limitations that it's entirely prohibitive. Neither you or I could ever go there outside of the tourist areas or unless we found a crazy Viking who was cool with traveling there illegally. Unless you have a few hundred million it's inconceivable.

The deal killers:
    Requires an environmental impact study (that's at LEAST a million dollars to conduct and file it)
    Takes years to conduct and plan and file and get a decision
    Any signatory can veto the trip for any reason
    No gas or fuel
    No animals (like no sled dogs)

There are others but those are the ones that make it impossible for anyone to go there (except super elite wealthy and why would they bother? )

Nothing about it proves ball or flat. Nothing either way, it's just weird

Antarctica is weird

Plus all the ships that appear to be inside the middle of Antarctica. Seriously. It's freaking weird. Check it out yourself on maritime travel. There are usually a handful of them. Some fishing some government some unlisted. Hundreds of miles inside it.

Plus the CIA literally considers Antarctica a country. Literally calls it a country on their website. Check for yourself.

How TF is Antarctica a country? Why TF does the CIA call it a country on their website?

Like I said. Weird.

He knows the Truth, thats why he boldface lies about my Antarctica treaty related comments and the Line-of-sight stuff for example.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    That makes points, not corners.

That said, I am far more sucked in to your troll-job than I want to be.
    Try looking at the 90 degrees formed 4 times after setting a compass to the face and drawing the cross inside the circle. Or, as stated once before to jonboy, I believe God when he said he looks down upon the circle of the earth. Hows that make up a ball btw? That a metaphor too? Anyhow, When God said he looks down upon the circle of the earth, does that mean thats all that is to this place? maybe hes talking about the section we reside inside, but the entire realm does include four corners.

Heres a good video for you. You must take all that Kasier, I mean Heiser mumbo jumbo stuff and throw it into the nearrest bin, and understand this stuff instead:

https://youtu.be/bRSMo2KUmdc?si=lpn8yiStAw7YgtMJ

Artemis

Try looking at the 90 degrees formed 4 times after setting a compass to the face and drawing the cross inside the circle. Or, as stated once before to jonboy, I believe God when he said he looks down upon the circle of the earth. Hows that make up a ball btw? That a metaphor too? Anyhow, When God said he looks down upon the circle of the earth, does that mean thats all that is to this place? maybe hes talking about the section we reside inside, but the entire realm does include four corners.

Heres a good video for you. You must take all that Kasier, I mean Heiser mumbo jumbo stuff and throw it into the nearrest bin, and understand this stuff instead:

https://youtu.be/bRSMo2KUmdc?si=lpn8yiStAw7YgtMJ
    Put a tennis ball on the floor and stand above it.

Looks like a circle doesn’t it….

My god man, I gave you way too much credit with an 80 IQ estimate.

Also, SOMEHOW I continue to be surprised that every time you “think” you have a gotcha and a proof of a “planar realm” you inadvertently prove a spherical Earth once again. In this case, the only way LoRa reaches 830 miles is because the spherical earth provides it with a surface to reflect from and a geometry welcoming to that reflection and signal.

Last edited by jonboy79; 10-07-2023 at 08:32 PM.

Put a tennis ball on the floor and stand above it.

Looks like a circle doesn’t it….

My god man, I gave you way too much credit with an 80 IQ estimate.

Also, SOMEHOW I continue to be surprised that every time you “think” you have a gotcha and a proof of a “planar realm” you inadvertently prove a spherical Earth once again. In this case, the only way LoRa reaches 830 miles is because the spherical earth provides it with a surface to reflect from and a geometry welcoming to that reflection and signal.

I dont think I have any gotcha moments. Only Helen Keller and Stevie wonder cant see through Lucy Ball scam. You just flat out lyning about LOS is the real gotcha.

And it is a good thing the word is able to speak to circle and ball within the same book, which basically demolishes your look down on a circle mumbo jumbo.

Btw, when you coming up with a new schtik? The more you equate IQ to your indoctrination, the more foolish you appear to those who know the truth.

I dont think I have any gotcha moments. Only Helen Keller and Stevie wonder cant see through Lucy Ball scam. You just flat out lyning about LOS is the real gotcha.

And it is a good thing the word is able to speak to circle and ball within the same book, which basically demolishes your look down on a circle mumbo jumbo.

Btw, when you coming up with a new schtik? The more you equate IQ to your indoctrination, the more foolish you appear to those who know the truth.
    You were the one that lied that LOs had anything to do with that LoRa experiment, I’m not even sure what you are even trying to suggest that I misrepresented about LOS…. Lol

You were the one that lied that LOs had anything to do with that LoRa experiment, I’m not even sure what you are even trying to suggest that I misrepresented about LOS…. Lol

Hey, jonboy, check this out-

“The Earth is indeed the center of the Universe. The arrangement of quasars on certain spherical shells is only with respect to the Earth. These shells would disappear if viewed from another galaxy or quasar. This means that the cosmological principle will have to go. Also it implies that a coordinate system fixed to the Earth will be a preferred frame of reference in the Universe. Consequently, both the Special and General Theory of Relativity must be abandoned for cosmological purposes.”

- Y. P. Varshni, “The Red Shift Hypothesis for Quasars: Is the Earth the Center of the Universe?” Astrophysics and Space Science 43 (1): 3 (1976).

Hopefully double G doesnt see this, wow, he might lose some sleep tonight. Stationary Earth with the Sun revolving around us. Like we have said all along. Told you you were a special special person, the entire universe revolves around you, man.

All aborad, train leaving soon. Woot woot!!