Page 17 of 190 FirstFirst ... 1516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Artemis

Re: Artemis

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    So because Math/Science suggest a creator we should believe in a book, written by a man(or many men). Yeah, ok…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a distinction to be made between "Math/Science" and the Science falsely so called you like to believe and push, that was also written by men, most of which never proven.

That "book", written by many men, is the greatest history book ever written, with prophecy written inside as well, that predicted and has proven things that would come to pass thousands of years in advance. That's way more than anything any of those learning against learning sorcerers told you, and again, none of which has been proven. That "book" is also known as The Bible or The Scripture.

Whether you believe it is inspired word or not, the occultists not only know it better than most proclaimed Christians, but their quoting of it and their twisting of the context of the written word proves to me it is inspired. The counter-script that will be put forth very soon also parallels the time we are in according to The Bible and IMO, you cannot see the counterfeit unless you have at least read through that "book" yourself.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by MacMunin View Post
    There's a distinction to be made between "Math/Science" and the Science falsely so called you like to believe and push, that was also written by men, most of which never proven.

That "book", written by many men, is the greatest history book ever written, with prophecy written inside as well, that predicted and has proven things that would come to pass thousands of years in advance. That's way more than anything any of those learning against learning sorcerers told you, and again, none of which has been proven. That "book" is also known as The Bible or The Scripture.

Whether you believe it is inspired word or not, the occultists not only know it better than most proclaimed Christians, but their quoting of it and their twisting of the context of the written word proves to me it is inspired. The counter-script that will be put forth very soon also parallels the time we are in according to The Bible and IMO, you cannot see the counterfeit unless you have at least read through that "book" yourself.
    Do humans have free will or not? Can the lord intercede to save people from harm?

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Do humans have free will or not? Can the lord intercede to save people from harm?
    It appears free will is exceedingly decreased with the amount of conveniences accepted, to the point now we were told not so long ago that we must wear rags over our faces and take shot after shot for a "virus" where proven isolation has never been presented. It was introduced as 15 days to flatten a curve, and going on 3 years and moving into a 4th year is just around the corner. And if you have disagreed with the sorcerers and the greatest hoax of all time, you are a conspiracy theorist terrorist. Its no secret either the W.E.F. said the 4th industrial revolution will involve the merging of biometrics and humans. Combine that with the incoming CBDC and you are are at a point of being a robot they can turn on and off if you disagree with any madness proposed by your rulers afterwards. Saddest part is, most see absolutely no problem with anything that has taken place and most will happily go with the flow regardless of what actually happens moving forward.

Anyone who understands what was written understands no Politician is stopping this train wreck. And Whether you believe what's written inside matters not as the occultists who run this asylum not only understand it better than most, but they twist the context of what was written to fit a future they are pushing now. The Bible reads you must be sealed to avoid any Plagues that will fall onto Babylon.
    Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex. ― Frank Zappa

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    One of the most logical constructs is mathematics. Numbers march to infinity. Is that logically absurd?
    No, it is not an actual infinite. What I mean by actual, to clarify, is an actual collection of real things. Numbers are only representative of ideas.

Maybe this will be easier. You cannot make an infinite by starting with something finite and adding to it. The result will always be finite.

To use your number idea and compare it to cause and effect or time, You can't count up trough the negative numbers to get to 0 because wherever you consider starting there would always be an infinite number to count before that.

You cannot traverse an infinite because there is no place to start and there is no end on the other side.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Superposition is what suggests infinite universes. As until an observer observes the action on the quantum scale it exists in both conditions. Therefore, every time there is a “decision” there becomes two dimensions, one where the decision was made in one direction, and another in the opposite direction .

The “cat” is both dead and alive, and each outcome has its own “world”. When it is observed all we determine is which world we inhabit.
    This is all imagination and it is not part of quantum mechanics but is a thought experiment from the realities of quantum mechanics. There is absolutely no evidence universes are born with each choice or decision

And your claim is it quantum mechanics requires multiple universes. I contend it does not any more than your superposition with menu in hand deciding between steak or seafood does.

I think string theory is more like 1; dimensions now, but that is kind of immaterial as we are on the same page that it’s a fine thought that we are generations at minimum away from “proving” if ever…

The more I study science and math, the more I become a deist. It just so happens to be the I caused cause that I can’t wrap my head around another possible solution, All I’m showing here is that there are other solutions to fine tuning that “I could buy” as possible: Fine tuning is just a step behind that in my book. The fact that people believe the world is flat makes me think any creator has a serious sense of humor, Rhys much is certain.
    Your post says "1 dimensions" but I assume some number should be after that 1.

I appreciate your move to deism but you should just make the leap to theism. The Cause of the universe had to choose to create, which would indicate the Cause is personal. The reality of objective morals also would indicate a personal Creator.

And once you make the leap to theism you are down to 3 world views/religions. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. A deist is down to 4 possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    This is all imagination and it is not part of quantum mechanics but is a thought experiment from the realities of quantum mechanics. There is absolutely no evidence universes are born with each choice or decision

And your claim is it quantum mechanics requires multiple universes. I contend it does not any more than your superposition with menu in hand deciding between steak or seafood does.

Your post says "1 dimensions" but I assume some number should be after that 1.

I appreciate your move to deism but you should just make the leap to theism. The Cause of the universe had to choose to create, which would indicate the Cause is personal. The reality of objective morals also would indicate a personal Creator.

And once you make the leap to theism you are down to 3 world views/religions. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. A deist is down to 4 possibilities.
    Yes, “many worlds” is a t thought experiment borne mostly of our ignorance of quantum mechanics. It wasn’t quantum mechanics that required multiple universes, they suggest it.
    String theory, was what I stated or at least intended to state required it.

The semi-colon is under the 4 on my keyboard. I think 14 dimensions is the current estimate in string theory, but it regularly changes.

I really don’t believe that morality is objective and absolute, and there is most certainly cultural
    Differences in moral relativism.

I started reading some of the gospels a while back, I tried to give theism a solid shot as an adult. I will probably give it another shot at some time in the future again as well.

The Pomo and circumstance of the whole church ceremony really turned me off, making COVID an easy “excuse” to move away from attending, but I really did enjoy a good sermon from a charismatic pastor. I found it quite surprising how often he/she would almost seem like they were talking directly to me and letting me in on something that was affecting my life at that line t in time.

https://www.space.com/10-greatest-im...1-moon-mission

These are just more faked picture I suppose? And a year from now when there are people on board that too will be faked?

https://www.space.com/10-greatest-im...1-moon-mission

These are just more faked picture I suppose? And a year from now when there are people on board that too will be faked?

Question- How is it that we can see stars when looking up, but that supposed pic of Earth from "space" has none?

And why hasn't NASA, with all of their equipment, ever shown us a video from space of Earth spinning at 1,040 mph??

And how do you explain a video where they are grabbing the harness wires while trying to do backflips on ISS? Explain the video where the green screen and interactive doesnt work properly and they are reaching out to things that arent there? My favorite is when the guy comes flying into the screen on ISS and across the room, but the harness is plainly seen by all. Oops. And how about the "bubbles in space"? Theres a video out there that is not an underwater training video and the bubble is seen clearly floating around the exhaust while they are supposed to be in space. They said it was a paint chip, but clearly it was a water bubble.

Explain all that stuff away and then maybe I will question whether I am a sucker who fell for a grand psyop.

Or maybe I could just listen to Elon, when he said, "You can tell it is real because it looks so fake". Vroom, Vroom. Cars in space. https://fb.watch/hnUcodIlxH/ Haha. Somebody tell Elon he should've taken a Mustang into "space". Hahaha.
    Last edited by MacMunin; 12-13-2022 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MacMunin View Post
    Question- How is it that we can see stars when looking up, but that supposed pic of Earth from "space" has none?

And why hasn't NASA, with all of their equipment, ever shown us a video from space of Earth spinning at 1,040 mph??

And how do you explain a video where they are grabbing the harness wires while trying to do backflips on ISS? Explain the video where the green screen and interactive doesnt work properly and they are reaching out to things that arent there? My favorite is when the guy comes flying into the screen on ISS and across the room, but the harness is plainly seen by all. Oops. And how about the "bubbles in space"? Theres a video out there that is not an underwater training video and the bubble is seen clearly floating around the exhaust while they are supposed to be in space. They said it was a paint chip, but clearly it was a water bubble.

Explain all that stuff away and then maybe I will question whether I am a sucker who fell for a grand psyop.

Or maybe I could just listen to Elon, when he said, "You can tell it is real because it looks so fake". Vroom, Vroom. Cars in space. https://fb.watch/hnUcodIlxH/ Haha. Somebody tell Elon he should've taken a Mustang into "space". Hahaha.
    Do me a favor. Late at night one night, keep your lights off and look outside. See all the detail you can see?
    Go ahead, flip the lights ON and see how little you can see.

That was literally the easiest answer ever.

It takes 24 hours for the planet to make an entire rotation. It takes 4 minutes to turn 1 degree..,

I have never seen any of those videos you speak of, it seems to me all of that would be far easier to fake than the actual videos that are aplenty that show none of those artifacts.

There is no one else here “questioning whether you are a sucker that fell for a Psyop”. It’s plain to see for all of us.

Do me a favor. Late at night one night, keep your lights off and look outside. See all the detail you can see?
    Go ahead, flip the lights ON and see how little you can see.

That was literally the easiest answer ever.

It takes 24 hours for the planet to make an entire rotation. It takes 4 minutes to turn 1 degree..,

I have never seen any of those videos you speak of, it seems to me all of that would be far easier to fake than the actual videos that are aplenty that show none of those artifacts.

There is no one else here “questioning whether you are a sucker that fell for a Psyop”. It’s plain to see for all of us.

Flip lights on? If the moonlight blocks out all the stars around Earth from being viewed from "space" at a supposed 238 thousand miles away, you wouldnt see a pitch black background around the Earth and to suggest the moonlight can block out stars in a pitch black background to be unviewable is silly. The lesser light is not the greater light. One the three original folks who supposedly went into "space" said the stars were viewable while another of that same team contradicted that statement, so of the three originals, they couldnt even keep the story straight.

Re: the videos. They are real clips of NASA filmed on ISS getting busted, so it's not a matter of them faking wearing a harness, they were wearing a harness when they shouldnt need one to float around. Theres also clips of them falling right to the ground while on ISS, so a sudden re-introduction of density (What you claim to be Gravity) is shown. So if you are in a non-"gravity" situation on ISS, how do you explain sudden re-introduction?
    Last edited by MacMunin; 12-13-2022 at 12:31 PM.

https://youtu.be/BMBcLg0DkLA

Think that's real?

This one is even more laughable...............

https://youtu.be/9HQfauGJaTs

And oh my, what a comment in the comments- "The camera guy decided to stay and start a new life on the moon". LOL