Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Envelopes with white powder

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Paul Pelosi's attacker was one of your guys, not ours, no matter how much the media tries to cover it up. Pelosi apparently knew the guy and did not feel threatened at all, moving away from the police towards the attacker after answering the door. Funny that this is the only time lefties aren't demanding the release of the police body cams. I just can't imagine why.
    Took the words right out of my mouth.
    This guy either A) doesn't research these stories beyond the MSM, B) knows these stories are bullshit, but will continue to run with the BS narrative anyway, just to be argumentative, or C) a troll. In any case, there's no point in engaging in debate with such a fraudulent and disingenuous person.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    This guy either A) doesn't research these stories beyond the MSM, B) knows these stories are bullshit, but will continue to run with the BS narrative anyway, just to be argumentative, or C) a troll. In any case, there's no point in engaging in debate with such a fraudulent and disingenuous person.

D) All of the above

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    So... still not speaking out against these threats to Lake.

Not surprising.
    Still not condemning the Pelosi attack, not surprising.

Paul Pelosi's attacker was one of your guys, not ours, no matter how much the media tries to cover it up. Pelosi apparently knew the guy and did not feel threatened at all, moving away from the police towards the attacker after answering the door. Funny that this is the only time lefties aren't demanding the release of the police body cams. I just can't imagine why.
    That is a load of BS. Prove it. The San Francisco police chief already debunked those lies.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Still not condemning the Pelosi attack, not surprising.
    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Do you have any original thought, or can you only play the I'm rubber your glue game?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post

Who is claiming that the guy was after Nancy and wanted to break her knee caps? Was that Paul P. before or after he was hammered? I'm guessing the police never heard that and it was Paul's imagination covering his ass from his illegal "friend's" attack.

Blog Entries

That is a load of BS. Prove it. The San Francisco police chief already debunked those lies.
    Was that through the body cam we all haven't seen for some reason?

Was that through the body cam we all haven't seen for some reason?
    Just what I thought - you can't prove anything except perpetuate lies.

Blog Entries

All of a sudden you trust the poilce.

All of a sudden you trust the poilce.
    I've always trusted the police outside of blatant cases like Floyd or someone getting shot in the back. Also for increased police presence in crime infested areas of cities. However - you still have not proved any of your points other than parroting right wing rags that pander to an audience that eats up lies.

Blog Entries

I've always trusted the police outside of blatant cases like Floyd or someone getting shot in the back. Also for increased police presence in crime infested areas of cities. However - you still have not proved any of your points other than parroting right wing rags that pander to an audience that eats up lies.
    Do you consider NBC right wing?

Blog Entries

The SF Police could prove it if the would release the video. Read this and learn something and tell me one thing in this article that is not true. https://townhall.com/columnists/brad...alism-n2615613