Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Envelopes with white powder

Sent to Kari Lakes office.

Waiting for 2bynight to pop in and condemn.

Re: Envelopes with white powder

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

Here's you, waiting for that to happen...

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

That was just flour from her right wing extremists reminding her to get back to the kitchen instead of being a woman in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    That was just flour from her right wing extremists reminding her to get back to the kitchen instead of being a woman in charge.
    The vast majority of undemocratic violent protests in the last 5 years have been driven by the left. It's not even close.

If you think conservative men don't like strong women then you clearly don't know wtf you are talking about.

That they don't is a ridiculous (kind word choice) trope.

Blog Entries

Wait.... I thought joking when someone life is threatened was something you were above.

If it weren't for double standards, liberals wouldn't have any.

Blog Entries

If it was Steve Bannon attacked in his house with a hammer I would want the perpetrator thrown in jail for years. So please don't tell me how I would react with anyone else's misery.
    This did not age well.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    The vast majority of undemocratic violent protests in the last 5 years have been driven by the left. It's not even close.

If you think conservative men don't like strong women then you clearly don't know wtf you are talking about.

Well, the left can’t even define what a woman is. Imagine being on that side. Lol.

Has MSM even reported on this? I don't think they even reported on the attacks on Don Boldun and Lee Zeldin. Well maybe 13 seconds of airtime..........combined
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

I used the word extremists in my post, not the word conservative. It was your choice to conflate the word extremists with conservative.
    Last edited by 2bynight; 11-08-2022 at 09:44 AM.

Wait.... I thought joking when someone life is threatened was something you were above.

If it weren't for double standards, liberals wouldn't have any.
    You don't even see the irony in the thread you started. This has to be the most hypocritical thread ever posted on this site. A week ago the Pelosi attack had a thread started that was essentially dedicated to making jokes about a man physiclaly attacked and the deranged home invader who wanted to harm the speaker of the house. Now that a republican is apparently targeted, you get all ron sanctimonious about it. Why don't you condemn the Pelosi attack first before I make a statement...I won't hold my breath.

Blog Entries

You don't even see the irony in the thread you started. This has to be the most hypocritical thread ever posted on this site. A week ago the Pelosi attack had a thread started that was essentially dedicated to making jokes about a man physiclaly attacked and the deranged home invader who wanted to harm the speaker of the house. Now that a republican is apparently targeted, you get all ron sanctimonious about it. Why don't you condemn the Pelosi attack first before I make a statement...I won't hold my breath.
    So... still not speaking out against these threats to Lake.

Not surprising.

Blog Entries

Paul Pelosi's attacker was one of your guys, not ours, no matter how much the media tries to cover it up. Pelosi apparently knew the guy and did not feel threatened at all, moving away from the police towards the attacker after answering the door. Funny that this is the only time lefties aren't demanding the release of the police body cams. I just can't imagine why.