Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: The REAL Elephant in the room: 20k empty seats!

Quote Originally Posted by palukaraven View Post
    False. Nearly the entire section below the 340 suite was filled with Browns fans. There were a significant number of them also in my friends area in the upper level.
    Much much more than 100.
    Not many Browns' fans in our section or the sections to our right or left however we needed to get home and left before the end of the game. Walking out to the parking lot, we could hear a heck of a lot of Browns fans cheering when the Browns were completing passes on their last drive.

Blog Entries

The shortest I ever remember the food and bathroom lines being.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

It’s a boring brand of mediocre football right now… reminds me of the post 2015- Flacco era style of Ravens…just mediocre in every phase of football including coaching.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The shortest I ever remember the food and bathroom lines being.
    Yup!

And I forgot to add that another 10k looked to have left early in the 4th quarter.

Stands empty in Denver right now, even though Donkeys still alive down 7, with possession.

Blog Entries

On tv it sounded like it was rockin. Could hear the chant loud and clear

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    The crowd that was there still makes noise at some times. It did get quiet for a while but it was loud again at the end. From an interest perspective was one of the stronger games I've been to since 2019. My personal opinion anyway.

The acknowledgement of the 2012 team was nice. Ray Rice got a nice ovation from the fans that made it in time. Was nice to see that considering he was as important as anyone 2008-2012 and never really got a goodbye in front of the fans (for good reason at the time, no excusing what he did but I don't think a single mistake defines the person...)
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rosdaman View Post
    Stands empty in Denver right now, even though Donkeys still alive down 7, with possession.
    It’s every nfl fan base now. That’s just the new nfl, and they ran a half off tickets promotion this week
    God, Family, Country, Orioles Baseball, Ravens Football

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I’ve said this before, you put a Seattle like roof on M&T, there will be some games your eardrums explode. I’d bet my life of that

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    That’s pretty amazing…that first part. They took a guy who would be the Michael Jordan or Allen Iverson of football and have him trapped in a stale gimmicky offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed. I'm legitimately concerned that Lamar will end up going elsewhere. And God help us if he ends up going to Pissburgh.
    I think any new OC would rejuvenate this offense, just bc the players (probably) want to see someone who can get the most out of all position players.
    I really hope that Stevie B soon realizes that LJ is the future of the team, not Greg Roman. A change needs to be made. There's no excuse for having almost 1/4 of the stadium empty when you've got one of the most exciting QBs on the field.

I was there and noticed lots of empties on the upper deck. But I did love seeing the 2012 ravens again!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

They play BORING football - why would you pay to sit through that shit - especially when they don't win. The empty seats may be the ONLY thing that grabs Biscotti's attention. That and not making the playoffs - or being one and done.

Put an exciting product on the field and the fans will come - BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME.