Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The FBl

Blog Entries

The FBl

With recent events from the FBl, setting up the Whitmer kidnapping plot, targeting parents who protested against school boards, misleading the courts on "russia gate", now it appears they may have offered 1 million dollars to Christopher Steele for evidence on the dossier..? For "evidence" that didn't exist?

https://justthenews.com/accountabili...ows-fbi-misled

Is it salvageable or is it time to do away with the FBl?

Re: The FBl

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    With recent events from the FBl, setting up the Whitmer kidnapping plot, targeting parents who protested against school boards, misleading the courts on "russia gate", now it appears they may have offered 1 million dollars to Christopher Steele for evidence on the dossier..? For "evidence" that didn't exist?

It's a premier law enforcement agency globally and should be a point of pride in this country.

We don't have the same issues with corruption other countries have like agents taking bribes and looking the other way or being intimidated via threat of violence or death to look the other way by hardened criminal kingpins. That's my ham handed way of saying we aren't Mexico. I have nothing against the Mexico or the people of Mexico but the issues they have with cartels, god forbid we get to that point in this country.

However, the political bias/corruption is troubling.

We all saw how easily the Clintonistas and Obama lackey's harnessed the agency as part of their effort to take out Trump.

That should never happen in this country.

That whole affair to me was disgusting and disgraceful and people should have gotten significant jail time for taking part in it as it has hammered the FBI's credibility.

It would take the same type of deliberate cultural training we are doing now with left wing nonsense/lunacy. Replace CRT and DEI with some sort of creedo of political neutrality. It has to be core to what they teach their agents and there would need to be a board of commisars like the new DEI ones hunting and removing that sort of bias within the agency. That's my feeling. It has to be core to what the FBI is.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 10-12-2022 at 09:34 AM.

Nah. Abolishing the FBI (especially for the reasons given) feels very Alex Jones esque.

They kept Hillary in her lane and thankfully tanked her candidacy. That’s a good thing. She wasn’t above the law and although I would have liked to have seen her charged, losing her political future was the next best thing.

And it looks like them and DoJ are going to handle Trump too. Thankfully there as well. He too isn’t above the law and if no charges come from the 7 different investigations (or witch hunts? I think that’s what he’s calling them), at least he wont ever be close to the White House again.

What we need are politicians who wont politicize the FBI’s roll and function for their own gain or to obscure their misgivings.

Blog Entries

When people talk about the swamp....this is what they're referring to. These people that have been sitting in high-paying, cushy bureaucrat positions at all of the different agencies for decades. These are the DC swamp creatures. The shadow government.

You would basically need a President to come in and completely tear down these institutions. The problem is that would basically be the only thing they could do because it would take a lot of time and you know these people aren't going to go down without a fight.

I don't think it's possible, honestly. They'd have to basically create a new thing first and roll the FBI's mission space into this new thing.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I think a good place to start would be to drastically reduce these agency's annual budget.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCityRaven View Post
    What we need are politicians who wont politicize the FBI’s roll and function for their own gain or to obscure their misgivings.
    I'd think getting rid of them is more likely than this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    When people talk about the swamp....this is what they're referring to. These people that have been sitting in high-paying, cushy bureaucrat positions at all of the different agencies for decades. These are the DC swamp creatures. The shadow government.

You would basically need a President to come in and completely tear down these institutions. The problem is that would basically be the only thing they could do because it would take a lot of time and you know these people aren't going to go down without a fight.

I don't think it's possible, honestly. They'd have to basically create a new thing first and roll the FBI's mission space into this new thing.
    With all the swamp creatures that benefit from these agencies, I'd think said POTUS would be instantly impeached.

If they can't be done away with, maybe we could reform them so much so that they're only able to investigate and findings have to go through local law enforcement and courts etc.

Blog Entries

Oh yeah... forgot about this.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...55632913223681

Yeah, it's time to do away with the FBl, they're not salvageable.

Oh yeah... forgot about this.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...55632913223681

Yeah, it's time to do away with the FBl, they're not salvageable.

At least look to remove the ones involved in this $1 million bribe. I know all it will be is a quite retirement for all of them and another job within the govt to continue on with their biased ways.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Just tear it down. Fire everybody and start over.

Make political hits like Russiagate a felony with life in prison, no parole. Lying in warrant application a minimum 25 year sentence. This shit just can't happen in this country. We are safer with murderers on the street than these corrupt deep staters doing anything they need to in order to hold power.

It is not salvageable. The problem is that the people in power now are the ones in bed with the FBI. Nothing will happen until (and it’s not likely) the Republicans control the White House, the Senate, and the House. Of course the FBI will never allow that to happen. Any hint of democracy no longer exists in the Country.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    It is not salvageable. The problem is that the people in power now are the ones in bed with the FBI. Nothing will happen until (and it’s not likely) the Republicans control the White House, the Senate, and the House. Of course the FBI will never allow that to happen. Any hint of democracy no longer exists in the Country.
    Not JUST replublicans, I do not trust Pierre Delcto, Lindsey Grahmanesty, The turtle and all those who simply have a R next to their name to do the right thing. It needs to be actual patriots, who have the balls to do what's right. Whihc is why I'm not hopeful