Blog Entries

Must Listen! Doug Farrar USA Today/(Football Outsiders) on Lamar Jackon

https://www.audacy.com/1057thefan/po...ess-1527585091

NFL Editor at USA Today joined the show and he talked about how awesome Lamar has been playing this season. He made some bold statements.
    Doug Farrar Joined Inside Access
    September 28th, 2022
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think heíd be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,Ē Young said

Re: Must Listen! Doug Farrar USA Today/(Football Outsiders) on Lamar Jackon

Where were all these "Bold Statements" before the season when lamar wasn't even a top 10 QB??? Bandwagon getting heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    Where were all these "Bold Statements" before the season when lamar wasn't even a top 10 QB??? Bandwagon getting heavy.
    To be fair, Lamar has made strides and became way more efficient outside the numbers. His accuracy and touch has been there and was always undersold by national pundits, IMO. My big knock on him was when pressured his footwork became awful which made for some rushed and bad throws in the short passing game. Night mares day difference tho season. He has improved by putting in the work. This is the type of play you need to keep around and pay top dollar for. He needs to be a Raven for life.

Quote Originally Posted by DelaWhereRaven View Post
    To be fair, Lamar has made strides and became way more efficient outside the numbers. His accuracy and touch has been there and was always undersold by national pundits, IMO. My big knock on him was when pressured his footwork became awful which made for some rushed and bad throws in the short passing game. Night mares day difference tho season. He has improved by putting in the work. This is the type of play you need to keep around and pay top dollar for. He needs to be a Raven for life.
    This a fair and balanced take for sure.

Itís hard to believe that what we are seeing is a mirage; but what we are seeing is indeed better than what we ďsawĒ in many areas.

THiS player deserves it all. Not saying the past version of him didnít as i advocated for signing him all summer, but I am more inclined to reset the market for THiS player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    No shit. Now they want to ride the man's jock because he looks to be having a good season.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    No shit. Now they want to ride the man's jock because he looks to be having a good season.
    Itís a miracle!! A 25 year old QB improved!!! Who would have thought?? Itís not like we have ever seen young players consistently get better every year.

Give me a fucking break. Anyone with half a braincell should have seen this coming. Too many videos of him working on his game in the off-season.
    Is he too retarded to get better at something he is spending months working on?

Thatís my problem with all this fake love. Everyone was acting like he couldnít improve like every other young qb.

Finally had the time to listen to this, lots of pearls in here; and backs up what many of us have been saying for a couple of years now.

Blog Entries

I heard a stat, (canít remember where so I know that makes it just hearsay), but Ravens have #1 offense but only in mid 20ís if you remove Lamarís improvised plays counting only the plays as called.

Anyone else hear this?

I do remember RGIII saying during the summer that not many teams would have built a team around one player like Harbaugh and the front office then sabotage that with their play calling and schemes but was told Roman was introducing new looks in 22.

I must have gotten up to grab a beer when that new look happened.
    Last edited by DonNMass; 10-01-2022 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    I heard a stat, (canít remember where so I know that makes it just hearsay), but Ravens have #1 offense but only in mid 20ís if you remove Lamarís improvised plays counting only the plays as called.

Anyone else hear this?

I do remember RGIII saying during the summer that not many teams would have built a team around one player like Harbaugh and the front office then sabotage that with their play calling and schemes but was told Roman was introducing new looks in 22.

I must have gotten up to grab a beer when that new look happened.
    The 5th most pass happy team in football isnít a ďnew lookĒ??

Everyone's a genius now...... Its the third game of the season anyway.
    Long way to go

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans