Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Broncos hire Jerry Rosburg

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    and he's still coaching... it's no wonder these young guys have such a hard time getting coordinator jobs when the old guys just keep getting recycled despite their history
    Thanks. I overlooked Pees being back. Last I paid attention he was in TN. Half of all my RSR posts over the years were a broken-record ranting and raving about Pees after watching him in NE! Lol
    But to be fair, he was a class act that represented the NFL well. He got the ring, take the prestige, build that trophy room, and gracefully leave and pass the torch.

Blog Entries

The Ravens do have a Rosburg on their coaching staff. Megan Rosburg who is Jerry's daughter is listed on the official Ravens coaching page. Her title is Assistant to the Head Coach. I think it's great that John Harbaugh was open to hiring this young woman to be part of the Ravens family. She has a very impressive resume and has been involved in the business of sports for the past 7 years

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN2FLY View Post
    The ravens probably helped him get the job.
    This is highly likely

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Ravens do have a Rosburg on their coaching staff. Megan Rosburg who is Jerry's daughter is listed on the official Ravens coaching page. Her title is Assistant to the Head Coach. I think it's great that John Harbaugh was open to hiring this young woman to be part of the Ravens family. She has a very impressive resume and has been involved in the business of sports for the past 7 years
    That's cool!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    Pees never retired. HC’s always retired him. Some coaches held waited too long to retire him. Flacco deserved better.
    Preach!

Rosburg actually retired. Harbaugh was campaigning for him to get a HC job that year.

https://twitter.com/redwardsradio/st...AeT2dXKEYGTkjQ

Jerry already making game changing calls. If I’m a Broncos fan this has to be so such a terrible start for your new head coach. Hackett seems so incompetent to be a head coach. Really makes you wonder if his hire was to lure in Rodgers this whole time. Hopefully if the Broncos keep struggling Jerry gets a opportunity to head coach if that’s what he wants to do.

Blog Entries

Bills could've used Rosburg a couple of times yesterday. left points on the field

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    https://twitter.com/redwardsradio/st...AeT2dXKEYGTkjQ

Jerry already making game changing calls. If I’m a Broncos fan this has to be so such a terrible start for your new head coach. Hackett seems so incompetent to be a head coach. Really makes you wonder if his hire was to lure in Rodgers this whole time. Hopefully if the Broncos keep struggling Jerry gets a opportunity to head coach if that’s what he wants to do.
    Hackett should've been fired for that debacle at the end of week 1. A kid playing Madden has more situational awareness than him. Additionally, the Broncos offense (his specialty) has looked like the 2005 Ravens.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It was in the News/Rumors thread but a topic on Rosburg deserves it's own.

What I want to see if if Hackett has Jerry standing next to him on the sideline or will be up in the booth talking in his ear? It's a strange situation. Rosburg was the best person for Harbaugh to bounce ideas off of but I always thought that was because they had very similar backgrounds. Hackett is a straight offensive coach which Jerry has never been. I'm not sure how this is going to work
    I was distracting thinking is that the Raven Jerry Rosberg when his picture flashed on the screen.
    My impression (memory only) was that he was seated in a booth with papers in his hand.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

It was weird seeing him in a broncos hat last night