Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Lamar's injured speculation

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    He needs All pro line, fb, te
    Or RB’s that run the 40 in under 5 seconds.

Been two years since he has had one of those…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jonboy79; 09-21-2022 at 11:14 PM.

Re: Lamar's injured speculation

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Or Arab’s that run the 40 in under 5 seconds.
    Well, that’s rather specific. Probably easier to find a Jamaican.

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Well, that’s rather specific. Probably easier to find a Jamaican.
    Lol, good catch…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard LJ's arm fell off and the sleeve is the only thing keeping it on. They are afraid that if he throws the ball his hand and forearm will still be on the ball. Rest and quick heal should have him good as new, soon. I think we heard that with Perriman before, now Boyle, Stanley, Edwards, Dobbins and several others. Instead of firing our training staff we ought to ask for a volume discount.

We have a undersized center. He is listed as 305 but he looks more like 275-285. Does not sound like a big deal until you think about that fact he is going up against 20-30 pounds greater weight guys with more experience, taller, longer arms and more muscle from multiple years of pro weight training with diets to max out his muscle mass. He has to be a better tactician that them, has to be quicker and get better positions before they do. If not he goes backwards on roller skates. You need several better than average linemen when you are starting a undersized rookie. A great tackle will free up a guard to help the center. Or a great center could help a weaker guard. Right now we have a below average, or average guys at best, across the line. Nobody can help out anybody else because they have all they can do to just do their basic job. Hence no hole for the backs. Our o line sucks at run blocking, no push at all.

As to our running back problems there are just two. One we are not very good at running back. Two, our line sucks at run blocking, see above. These running backs remind me of the O's pitching staff from the early 90's. Cast offs, three years past their prime, big names who never lived up to their expectations and two hobbled backs recovering from injuries which usually take two plus years to recover from, if ever. We knew Edwards had a bad injury, but it seems Dobbins was just as bad or worse. If Dobbins does play this year he is not going to be the back from 2020, he is going to be more Hill like than anyone else. One good run and two meh runs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    You can't make this shit up.
    The throw to the end zone on the last play looked fine to me.

And the sleeve is gone today.

@jamisonhensley
    Lamar Jackson practiced without a protective sleeve Thursday and resumed his normal amount of throwing

https://mobile.twitter.com/jamisonhe...11230922780673

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jfoh View Post
    I heard LJ's arm fell off and the sleeve is the only thing keeping it on. They are afraid that if he throws the ball his hand and forearm will still be on the ball. Rest and quick heal should have him good as new, soon. I think we heard that with Perriman before, now Boyle, Stanley, Edwards, Dobbins and several others. Instead of firing our training staff we ought to ask for a volume discount.

We have a undersized center. He is listed as 305 but he looks more like 275-285. Does not sound like a big deal until you think about that fact he is going up against 20-30 pounds greater weight guys with more experience, taller, longer arms and more muscle from multiple years of pro weight training with diets to max out his muscle mass. He has to be a better tactician that them, has to be quicker and get better positions before they do. If not he goes backwards on roller skates. You need several better than average linemen when you are starting a undersized rookie. A great tackle will free up a guard to help the center. Or a great center could help a weaker guard. Right now we have a below average, or average guys at best, across the line. Nobody can help out anybody else because they have all they can do to just do their basic job. Hence no hole for the backs. Our o line sucks at run blocking, no push at all.

As to our running back problems there are just two. One we are not very good at running back. Two, our line sucks at run blocking, see above. These running backs remind me of the O's pitching staff from the early 90's. Cast offs, three years past their prime, big names who never lived up to their expectations and two hobbled backs recovering from injuries which usually take two plus years to recover from, if ever. We knew Edwards had a bad injury, but it seems Dobbins was just as bad or worse. If Dobbins does play this year he is not going to be the back from 2020, he is going to be more Hill like than anyone else. One good run and two meh runs.
    WTH are you talking about? Randy Meyers was still an assassin on the mound (and a jerk off it) still Nasty. The Ravens don't have one of those.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roll Tide View Post
    The throw to the end zone on the last play looked fine to me.
    Really? It looked under thrown to me, especially for a Hail Mary.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Really? It looked under thrown to me, especially for a Hail Mary.
    Maybe …but without interference from the defender it was probably caught .