Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Desantis ships 50 illegals to Marthas Vinyard

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I think itís hilarious and in the short term a good strategy to bro g attention to it.

Long term itís terrible. Illegal immigrants should be sent back to their home country.
    From my understanding, the ones that were sent to Martha's vineyard are here legally awaiting asylum hearings

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    From my understanding, the ones that were sent to Martha's vineyard are here legally awaiting asylum hearings

Certainly possible, but I was more commenting on the bigger picture of buses to DC, Chicago etc.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" óDave Chappelle

It takes 6 months to several years to be granted asylum. They can get a hearing in Boston.

I try to never miss any of this guys' stuff. He's always spot on.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...el_148217.html
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and only a stairway to heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I try to never miss any of this guys' stuff. He's always spot on.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...el_148217.html
    VDH Is the man

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Link?

This could be a media trick with words. They could be here seeking asylum but got in illegally.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    VDH Is the man
    Just ordered this.

https://www.amazon.com/Dying-Citizen...s%2C258&sr=8-1

"Human history is full of the stories of peasants, subjects, and tribes. Yet the concept of the “citizen” is historically rare—and was among America’s most valued ideals for over two centuries. But without shock treatment, warns historian Victor Davis Hanson, American citizenship as we have known it may soon vanish.

In The Dying Citizen, Hanson outlines the historical forces that led to this crisis. The evisceration of the middle class over the last fifty years has made many Americans dependent on the federal government. Open borders have undermined the idea of allegiance to a particular place. Identity politics have eradicated our collective civic sense of self. And a top-heavy administrative state has endangered personal liberty, along with formal efforts to weaken the Constitution. As in the revolutionary years of 1848, 1917, and 1968, 2020 ripped away our complacency about the future. But in the aftermath, we as Americans can rebuild and recover what we have lost. The choice is ours."
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and only a stairway to heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers.