Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Desantis ships 50 illegals to Marthas Vinyard

And they are all going apeshit...

Even my wife who is not very political thought this was funny.

The reason Im posting is to offer this to put it in perspective.

Ted Cruz tweeted in response to the Dems hysterics and posturing about how in 1 day 15,000 Haitians crossed into Del Rio Texas, a town of 30K.

What the fuck are Biden and and that little bald Marxist Mayorkas doing? I think we are at something like 2 million people have waltzed in since Brandon usurped the presidency. Disgusting.
    Whose going to pay for their care? You.

Blog Entries

Re: Desantis ships 50 illegals to Marthas Vinyard

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    And they are all going apeshit...

Even my wife who is not very political thought this was funny.

The reason Im posting is to offer this to put it in perspective.

Ted Cruz tweeted in response to the Dems hysterics and posturing about how in 1 day 15,000 Haitians crossed into Del Rio Texas, a town of 30K.

What the fuck are Biden and and that little bald Marxist Mayorkas doing? I think we are at something like 2 million people have waltzed in since Brandon usurped the presidency. Disgusting.
    Whose going to pay for their care? You.
    Surprised this was the first post on this subject after the mayors of NY, Chicago and DC have been whining for weeks over this. At least they were bussed or flown in the daytime unlike Biden who was dropping them off unknowingly in the middle of the night in the middle of anywhere. It's hilarious and it exposes the hypocritical left and their love for sanctuary cities when they all really feel "not in my neighborhood." They can't handle 50 illegals in a day while Texas and Arizona get 1000s a frigging day. UFB. I guess it was too much for the MSM to ignore when they fly them to the Chosen one's, Obama's home. Keep shipping them to the lefties guys till Joe says uncle. I heard Aspen and The Hamptons should be next. They were saying you can tell that they are over the target by the reaction from the Dems and what's left of their hair on fire. I didn't see many young kids get off those planes and buses. It looked like mostly men in their 20s to me. God only knows what's happening to the women. Me Too is dead and the Dems killed it. Fuck um.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

This was a brilliant political strategy started by Abbott.

What happened to these sanctuary cities?

Virtue signaling backfiring, it's a beautiful thing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    This was a brilliant political strategy started by Abbott.

What happened to these sanctuary cities?

Virtue signaling backfiring, it's a beautiful thing.
    I think it’s hilarious and in the short term a good strategy to bro g attention to it.

Long term it’s terrible. Illegal immigrants should be sent back to their home country.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I think it’s hilarious and in the short term a good strategy to bro g attention to it.

Long term it’s terrible. Illegal immigrants should be sent back to their home country.
    I heard that not many make it to their destination. If true they're just scattering them wherever and I'm not a fan of this approach at all.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

I also heard they dropped off a few at Kamala's house, which of course is the Naval Observatory. Funny thing is my sister & brother in law, who are hopeless libtards live behind the National Cathedral, literally less than a 5 minute walk from there.

They're alway crowing about how safe it is there, etc. Can't wait to see how that's going. Wondering if we'll have to get a hotel when we visit for the holidays because their house if full of migrants they've taken in.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

Well if abbott had the authority to send them back im sure he would.
    Meanwhile i would keep shipping them to proclaimed sanctuary cities and let them deal with the problems associated with actually being a sanctuary city and not just the virtue signaling benefit

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Martha's Vineyard town council now updating on the "crisis" via Twitter. LOL.

YOU GOT 50! Towns in TX and AZ get thousands A DAY!

What a bunch of inconsiderate, virtue signaling morons,

I think every single one, every single day should get shipped to DC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want any of them in the country at all, even in "sanctuary cities", or on Kameltoe Harris' front yard. But I guess this is the next best thing, especially since this exposes the fraud of the left and their virtue-signalling bullshit.
    Where are the board Lefties on this issue??
    ***crickets***

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Breitbart Business Digest: Martha’s Vineyard Could House Six Million Refugees https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...lion-refugees/

Breitbart did a great job of detailing the hypocrisy here.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Breitbart Business Digest: Martha’s Vineyard Could House Six Million Refugees https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...lion-refugees/

Breitbart did a great job of detailing the hypocrisy here.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Good. Send a bunch of them to Barack Hussein's private beach, and they can all pitch tents on his front yard.
    And if anyone says that sounds crazy, tell them that's exactly what THEY are doing to us! Why should they be any different? After all, they're supposedly "public servants" and work for us. WE are their bosses!

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk