Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vacation

Vacation

Like a dumbass I scheduled my vacation in Branson, Mo the week of 9-21. Are there any sports bars in Branson with the nfl package???
    Please help

Re: Vacation

Quote Originally Posted by phatboy View Post
    Like a dumbass I scheduled my vacation in Branson, Mo the week of 9-21. Are there any sports bars in Branson with the nfl package???
    Please help
    Certainly the worst thing is NOT that you may miss a game, but that you are in Branson Mo. Crass commercialization.... country style!

Yeah. A lot of this board resides in and/or vacations regularly in Branson, MO during the regular season such that we know all the places that have those options. What, you don't?

I've heard there's some place you can search down certain things on the interweb. I think it's called Toogle or Boogle or something like that...

- C -

Citysearch.com shows a few sports bars there ....

But I have to agree with an earlier post .... WTF are you doing going to Branson??????

You fail at football fandom, Phatboy.

Aw, you guys are being mean. My parents love going to Branson...

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr OC View Post
    Aw, you guys are being mean. My parents love going to Branson...
    Eff that. I got married the day before Titans@Ravens. The next day we flew out at 5:30 AM to get on our cruise ship. We took off from port, I took my wife's pic with the city in the background, and then I spent the rest of the afternoon watching the game.

- C -

Wink Re: Vacation

No offense, but if anyone in my family attempts to schedule anything to conflict with Ravens games, I don't participate. My daughter got married last September and actually considered a Sunday wedding - and she thought I was kidding when I said that I'd try to make it staright from the game to the wedding reception if she did (she didn't, although I did miss out on a Navy home game). My wife found a great deal on a Mediterranean cruise this fall - I then deleted the link from her computer screen.

The only event that I could think that would cause me to miss a Ravens game would be hospitilization.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Branson is just something different. I hate OC and am tired of Myrtle Beach. I just like to go on vacation when your little monsters are in school. I will find a good bar somehow.

10. Re: Vacation

Ok in 10secs i found this:

http://www.docsbranson.com/index.html

I flew to branson once, and immediatly got into my rental car and left town! hehe (My wifes grandmother lived in MO near the Ok border so branson was nearest cheapest town to fly into....
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

IF you have Sunday ticket at home, I think you can watch the games on your PC, if Branson has Wi-fi.

Umm I was godmother to my niece 3 years ago for the Ravens-Jags away game, Mass was at 1130 and had I my portable TV in my purse, the Priest finished up at 1255. I had the tv on walking out of the church. My sister was PISSED! I warned he against such stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Drkraven View Post
    IF you have Sunday ticket at home, I think you can watch the games on your PC, if Branson has Wi-fi.

Umm I was godmother to my niece 3 years ago for the Ravens-Jags away game, Mass was at 1130 and had I my portable TV in my purse, the Priest finished up at 1255. I had the tv on walking out of the church. My sister was PISSED! I warned he against such stupidity.
    I was at that game. Did the portable TV survive the day or did you toss it out of the car window on the way home?