Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: OT - college football games thread

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I'm seeing the same thing. Bryce Young vs the Texas defense is a real mismatch. Texas needs to turn this into a shootout but their great player is a running back. You need defense with a running back against Alabama
    Yeah that Texas defense worries me today. There’s mismatches at all three levels so their offense better be prepared to keep up.

Blog Entries

Bama 10
    Texas 10

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Boy, if Robinson from Texas makes it into the second round, I'd like to draft him

4. Re: OT - college football games thread

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBird View Post
    Alabama is going wipe the floor with them. It’ll be Georgia vs Oregon all over again.
    This is aging nicely so far. Tied at the half. Time for some adjustments by both teams

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Bama 10
    Texas 10
    I didn't think it would be close at all at the half. The Rams and Bills were also tied 10-10 at the half so I still see Alabama covering the 20 point spread. We'll see though. This is the style that Texas needs to keep up. Bijan and defense

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Boy, if Robinson from Texas makes it into the second round, I'd like to draft him
    people are comping him to go as high as Saquon but I highly doubt it. Not any Gettleman's left to pick RBs that high

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

people are comping him to go as high as Saquon but I highly doubt it. Not any Gettleman's left to pick RBs that high
    True but I think he's a top 10 type of guy. Bijan is huge, talented and only 20. We haven't had that in the draft in a while at RB

Hard to justify a rb in round 1 unless it's super late imo. There's just normally so much talent or potential at Dline / o line and Wr to look at most years

The craziest part about this was it felt like the only way this game would stay close would be if Ewers played out of his mind, and he’s been out since the first quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    The craziest part about this was it felt like the only way this game would stay close would be if Ewers played out of his mind, and he’s been out since the first quarter.
    Texas defense playing well and Alabama offense being erratic feels like bizarro world

That’s a horrific call

Texas really impressing me. Alabama’s lost all composure. So many stupid penalties.