Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 206
  1. #13

    Re: OT - college football games thread






  2. #14

    Re: OT - college football games thread






  3. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    65,752
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: OT - college football games thread

    Battle of the SUís tonight

    F vs L

    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  4. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Middle River
    Posts
    8,949
    Blog Entries
    9

    Re: OT - college football games thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Battle of the SU’s tonight

    F vs L
    My nephews live in La. He just texted me Geaux Tigers!
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old





  5. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    65,752
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: OT - college football games thread

    That corner made a business decision

    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  6. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    65,752
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: OT - college football games thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    My nephews live in La. He just texted me Geaux Tigers!
    One bad snap wrecks what wouldíve been an opening TD drive

    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  7. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wayne Manor, Gotham
    Posts
    49,167
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: OT - college football games thread

    Brian Kelly is a terrible fit for LSU.





  8. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    65,752
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: OT - college football games thread

    that was the most boring game I have ever seen - literally. made it almost 3 quarters, terrible.
    Really high school level QB play

    Looks like the only action was after i went to bed

    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  9. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    61,500
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: OT - college football games thread

    Florida Utah and OSU v Notre Dame weíre good games.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  10. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wayne Manor, Gotham
    Posts
    49,167
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: OT - college football games thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    that was the most boring game I have ever seen - literally. made it almost 3 quarters, terrible.
    Really high school level QB play

    Looks like the only action was after i went to bed
    It's horrendous. Kayshon Boutte is the next great LSU receiver after Chase and Jefferson and they don't even scheme around him. I didn't watch Jayden Daniels at ASU but everything that was written about him was on display last night. This is a kid with happy feet who panics and thinks he can make every play on his own. These are the kind of guys Kelly is going to focus on because he thinks they make a big splash. All that's going to happen is a thud as this program goes splat.





  11. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    65,752
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: OT - college football games thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It's horrendous. Kayshon Boutte is the next great LSU receiver after Chase and Jefferson and they don't even scheme around him. I didn't watch Jayden Daniels at ASU but everything that was written about him was on display last night. This is a kid with happy feet who panics and thinks he can make every play on his own. These are the kind of guys Kelly is going to focus on because he thinks they make a big splash. All that's going to happen is a thud as this program goes splat.
    their entire offense first half was QB scramble drill.

    And he is going to find out REAL FAST - that if you as an SEC school lose to ACC - you are going to hear about it non stop

    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  12. #24

    Re: OT - college football games thread

    The QB play was abysmal. Thatís why Iím turning into less and less of college football. None of these kids can throw anymore and no one even tries to. Itís all a scramble fest.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site
var infolinks_pid = 3297965; var infolinks_wsid = 0; //ó->