Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: OT: 2022 Maryland Football

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Didn't catch what they just announced; Taulia close to surpassing Boomer in what category? Passing yards in one season???
    Total passing yards. He passed him

He’s missed some throws tho including an easy TD

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

How come food QBs don’t want to come to MD lol

Edit: good not food
    Last edited by WrongBaldy; 10-01-2022 at 08:48 PM.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    How come food QBs don’t want to come to MD lol
    Too busy eating food.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    That was fucking pathetic. 1st and goal at the 2, then 4 straight runs up the middle to Littleton. Absolutely no imagination on offense. Idiots.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk
    Reminded me of us in the Dolphins game.

That was fucking pathetic. 1st and goal at the 2, then 4 straight runs up the middle to Littleton. Absolutely no imagination on offense. Idiots.

He was obviously trying to throw a bone to his RB who had the big run but came up a couple yards short. Whereas a top tier coach might have given his RB one try, then done what was best for the team by running plays more likely to yield a TD. IMO this is the kind of thinking that will keep Locksley from making the jump to top tier.

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

That shovel pass TD to Andrews last week would have fit like a glove

Locks doing very good job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bst3975 View Post
    He was obviously trying to throw a bone to his RB who had the big run but came up a couple yards short. Whereas a top tier coach might have given his RB one try, then done what was best for the team by running plays more likely to yield a TD. IMO this is the kind of thinking that will keep Locksley from making the jump to top tier.
    Locksley doesn’t call plays for one, and the offensive coordinator for the top scoring offense in the NFL did exactly that two weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Locksley doesn’t call plays for one, and the offensive coordinator for the top scoring offense in the NFL did exactly that two weeks ago.
    “Minus the four cracks we had at the 1-yard line after the long run, [Littleton] has played really good football for us,” Locksley said. “He had the hot hand today. We left him in there, fed him. With a big-body guy like that, he wears down defenses. Eventually, something’s going to pop.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...ichigan-state/

Agree. It was just like the Ravens lame downs versus the Dolphins at the goal line. In that game, the Ravens' plays fed right into what the Dolphins wanted. From my view there was no room for a Raven to squeeze into the end zone. Then the bobbled snap and an opportunity getting points wasted! If the Ravens had spread the wide receivers out just once then maybe a different result or maybe not.
    Anyway go TERPS!

Blog Entries

I saw that great run to the two but missed the next series. Honestly if they ran him 4 times up the gut I'm very surprised he didn't get in.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Running out of a jumbo set in short yardage situations just puts too many bodies in too small a space. If you want to run it up the middle that’s fine but at least spread the formation out a little bit.