Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Hamilton has been so disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Im with the coaches here, Hamilton has been playing well.
    Minus the tackling

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Ok

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    You give an opinion and you should expect to be challenged on that opinion

Funny how the title was perfectly misleading and people blew right past it to throw in their negative 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    Funny how the title was perfectly misleading and people blew right past it to throw in their negative 2 cents
    The fans know better than the coaches and people who watch film. Everyone knows that.

I think the problem is the rest of the rookie class is littered with splash plays(awesome by the way) overshadowing Hamilton. Hamilton will get his too.

Here’s a question I have. If the coaches are so impressed with his play then why does he have the second most snaps on D in preseason? He’s your top overall pick. Wouldn’t you want to ‘protect’ him more and see less?

Just a thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Here’s a question I have. If the coaches are so impressed with his play then why does he have the second most snaps on D in preseason? He’s your top overall pick. Wouldn’t you want to ‘protect’ him more and see less?

Just a thought

But I don’t remember seeing Chuck Clark in any preseason snaps, so maybe that’s why they’re comfortable doing it

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    But I don’t remember seeing Chuck Clark in any preseason snaps, so maybe that’s why they’re comfortable doing it
    I know but there’s 4 other S on the roster and what 7 CBs not counting the starters?
    Im not saying he’s playing bad or good. Harbs and crew know more and forgot more than 3 generations of my family will ever know together.
    However it does make me wonder why they chance it with him out there. Example See the Jones injury.

Yeah, absolute bust. He has had over 30 preseason snaps, more like 40, total bust. Would a few of you plaid couch cowboys slow down and grab another beer. Preseason means very little and bad snaps now are opportunities to learn for later. If you can not give a first round pick more than a few plays to be a HOF you are a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Jfoh View Post
    Yeah, absolute bust. He has had over 30 preseason snaps, more like 40, total bust. Would a few of you plaid couch cowboys slow down and grab another beer. Preseason means very little and bad snaps now are opportunities to learn for later. If you can not give a first round pick more than a few plays to be a HOF you are a moron.
    Congratulations........you wom free entry into my ignore list.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jfoh View Post

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post

Just a thought

He’s been wearing the green dot.

How many players do you think the coaches want to prepare for that role? How many players even have the potential for that role?