Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Breitbart News' new film "My Son Hunter"

Breitbart Enters Film Distribution Business with ‘My Son Hunter’; Directed by Robert Davi, Starring Laurence Fox and Gina Carano https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...d-gina-carano/

I cannot wait to see this. Someone should start a Go Fund Me to let anyone who wants to see it get it for free.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Re: Breitbart News' new film "My Son Hunter"

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Breitbart Enters Film Distribution Business with ‘My Son Hunter’; Directed by Robert Davi, Starring Laurence Fox and Gina Carano https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...d-gina-carano/

I cannot wait to see this. Someone should start a Go Fund Me to let anyone who wants to see it get it for free.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Can't wait......

It's here.

Honestly the second trailer looks like it's pretty funny.

I may try to figure it out tonight and give it a watch.

I think it would be a fun movie to do a watch party for.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    It's here.

Honestly the second trailer looks like it's pretty funny.

I may try to figure it out tonight and give it a watch.

I think it would be a fun movie to do a watch party for.
    Here's the link if anyone needs it. Apparently the heavy traffic created problems with the downloads. Fixed now. Can't wait to hear your reviews. https://mysonhunter.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Here's the link if anyone needs it. Apparently the heavy traffic created problems with the downloads. Fixed now. Can't wait to hear your reviews. https://mysonhunter.com/
    I watched it last night. Considering it was a crowdfunded thing it was not bad. It felt cheap in some places but the two main actors had the chops to carry it enough so it wasn't a complete trainwreck.

It's definitely worth a watch. Maybe not for 21 bucks but I'm sure that will come down eventually.

It handled Joe and particularly Hunter with Kid gloves. Hunter was painted in a really sad and pitiable person. Lots of self loating and self awareness of his vices and how he compared to favorite son Beau. It was not cruel. The handling of Joe was not vulgar or cruel either. They did not go overboard in trashing either of them or turning them into right wing caricatures.

It tried to connect all the dots of the fishy things they've done business wise and did a decent job of laying that out within the framework of this dramatization.

The Ukranian Quid Pro Quo was covered pretty well in the context of Hunters actions/dealings and made the corruption/sliminess and hipocrisy of that apparent.

I watched it last night. Considering it was a crowdfunded thing it was not bad. It felt cheap in some places but the two main actors had the chops to carry it enough so it wasn't a complete trainwreck.

It's definitely worth a watch. Maybe not for 21 bucks but I'm sure that will come down eventually.

It handled Joe and particularly Hunter with Kid gloves. Hunter was painted in a really sad and pitiable person. Lots of self loating and self awareness of his vices and how he compared to favorite son Beau. It was not cruel. The handling of Joe was not vulgar or cruel either. They did not go overboard in trashing either of them or turning them into right wing caricatures.

It tried to connect all the dots of the fishy things they've done business wise and did a decent job of laying that out within the framework of this dramatization.

The Ukranian Quid Pro Quo was covered pretty well in the context of Hunters actions/dealings and made the corruption/sliminess and hipocrisy of that apparent.
    You should copy and paste this review over to the movie thread. Curious what the "independents" think of this movie.
    I don't know a lot but I know a little

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    You should copy and paste this review over to the movie thread. Curious what the "independents" think of this movie.
    At 21 bucks a pop there are much better things to spend money on. I would recommend they spend it on other movies. As a political junkie I was curious about and understood what it was and kept my expectations in check. The movie was very restrained and civil compared to all the Trump movies/skits that had no sense of humor and were way too mean spirited. These portrayals were not nearly as mean-spirited and viscious. I think Alec Baldwin is a gifted comedic actor but hated his Trump.

My main complaint with the movie is I think it could have been funnier/had more comedic payoff. For the budget and timeframe they did about as well as you could expect. The lead actress was pretty but pretty wooden. Carano was fine. Her role was very limited.

At 21 bucks a pop there are much better things to spend money on. I would recommend they spend it on other movies. As a political junkie I was curious about and understood what it was and kept my expectations in check. The movie was very restrained and civil compared to all the Trump movies/skits that had no sense of humor and were way too mean spirited. These portrayals were not nearly as mean-spirited and viscious. I think Alec Baldwin is a gifted comedic actor but hated his Trump.

My main complaint with the movie is I think it could have been funnier/had more comedic payoff. For the budget and timeframe they did about as well as you could expect. The lead actress was pretty but pretty wooden. Carano was fine. Her role was very limited.
    I'm pissed to hear they don't take advantage of the potential for comedic payoffs. I was actually looking forward to checking this out. Hunter is obsessed with taking pictures of himself in compromising scenarios, and the photo leaks were nothing short of hilarious in some instances. I get that it's sad. Dude was a hardcore addict. But it's also ripe for satire.

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    I'm pissed to hear they don't take advantage of the potential for comedic payoffs. I was actually looking forward to checking this out. Hunter is obsessed with taking pictures of himself in compromising scenarios, and the photo leaks were nothing short of hilarious in some instances. I get that it's sad. Dude was a hardcore addict. But it's also ripe for satire.
    Hunter is a lunatic. Elon musks retweet about hunter "every time he is buying hookers and drugs" with the guy with 10 go pros on his head was pretty damn funny. It's funny that hunter, a Gen-x old whore-mongering drug addict, is taking selfies like a 20 year old tik-tok influencer.

Yeah, hopefully a really good hunter movie will be made but the subject is untochable in Hollywood.

10. Re: Breitbart News' new film "My Son Hunter"

Hunter is a lunatic. Elon musks retweet about hunter "every time he is buying hookers and drugs" with the guy with 10 go pros on his head was pretty damn funny. It's funny that hunter, a Gen-x old whore-mongering drug addict, is taking selfies like a 20 year old tik-tok influencer.

Yeah, hopefully a really good hunter movie will be made but the subject is untochable in Hollywood.
    Starring Nicolas Cage. “Leaving Las Scranton”

I figured this would be the best thread to post the latest news of Hunter Biden, looks like the gig is up for Hunter and the Big guy. If anyone was watching Watters tonight on FOx it looks like things are heating up. It was reported that there were a plethora of whistle blowers in the FBI who will come forward to spill the beans on what they know about the Hunter Biden case. The FBI may have no choice but to prosecute. Watters thinks it may be just what the powers that be in the Democratic party want. A way to squeeze the big guy out from running again in 2024Said that Hunter scoffed at a plea deal that would be heavy on monetary fines and no jail time.....which is bullshit. Any of us would be in jail already. Needless to say whatever the deal will be the Big guy will simply pardon him. Wasn't it the Democrats who keep saying......."no one is above the law"?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

This is the party's plan. They are done with Biden but will wait until after the mid-terms then push hm out. Harris will be, like Biden, nothing but a puppet of the nutbags actually running this administration. They will blame the economic woes and slaughter at the polls in a month on Biden and attempt to reset for 2024. But none of this is Biden's fault because he has no idea what's going on. They will continue the policies which will cause more problems.

I wouldn't sweat most of it, I think the coming economic disaster we can recover from. My real concerns are these idiots are close to having us in a hot war with Russia. By no means should Ukraine ever be made a member of NATO. Leave Russia and Putin their buffer. There is no advantage to having Ukraine in NATO and it would seem the push to do so is purposely driving us into a war with Russia. And given the Russians can't beat Ukraine there is no way they could handle NATO on the ground. Unless stopped internally this would lead to Putin using some nuclear weapons, at least the short range battlefield ones.

The economic destruction is plenty bad but the nuclear possibilities are the really terrifying aspects. These idiot "professional" foreign policy "experts" have done nothing but screw the world up since WWII.