Anne Heche - Cocaine and Fentanyl

Wonder how many more people have to die from Fentanyl before we start doing something substantial in this country to stop it.

I have lost count of the celebrities and athletes etc. that have died from that combination.

I wonder if her brain injury might in part have been caused by the fentanyl and not just the accident.

There are no safe recreational drugs anymore. Except maybe weed and alcohol.

2. Re: Anne Heche - Cocaine and Fentanyl

Meanwhile, it just pours in over the basically wide open border. Where's the outrage?

Re: Anne Heche - Cocaine and Fentanyl

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Meanwhile, it just pours in over the basically wide open border. Where's the outrage?
    It’s worth it to half the government for the free votes that keep them in power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    It’s worth it to half the government for the free votes that keep them in power.

Acceptable collateral damage. Nothing to see here. There's a good chance Jalon Furgeson would still be alive today if Trump was President. Just saying.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Acceptable collateral damage. Nothing to see here. There's a good chance Jalon Furgeson would still be alive today if Trump was President. Just saying.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
    How can that be, when everyone knows Trump is a facist, racist, white supremacist, who would've had Jaylon Ferguson lynched for jaywalking?

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I heard she died from COVID?

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

That's why I stopped partying thr way I did

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Imagine having the money and blessings that a rich person like her has and not being satisfied and trying to fill that emptiness with drugs.

As for these border crossers being votes for the Democrats, I think they will come to regret this move.

And if China didn't have Biden in their back pocket from the corruption maybe he would tell them enough, stop producing and sending this crap here or we will put 100% tariffs on your widgets and bobbles.

I am a libertarian when it comes to drugs but I am a bedrock conservative when it comes to the mysterious garbage places like China are foisting upon us for profit, and in China's case, the destruction of our culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Imagine having the money and blessings that a rich person like her has and not being satisfied and trying to fill that emptiness with drugs.

As for these border crossers being votes for the Democrats, I think they will come to regret this move.

And if China didn't have Biden in their back pocket from the corruption maybe he would tell them enough, stop producing and sending this crap here or we will put 100% tariffs on your widgets and bobbles.

I am a libertarian when it comes to drugs but I am a bedrock conservative when it comes to the mysterious garbage places like China are foisting upon us for profit, and in China's case, the destruction of our culture.
    I have said for years the US should issue a complete Embargo on Chinese goods. It would completely destroy their economy. Without firing 1 shot.